Freya Deco Moulded Half Cup Bra Nude
Deco half cup bra by Freya. Styled in smooth moulded fabric in classic nude.More Details
- Deco half cup bra by Freya.
- Styled in smooth moulded fabric in classic nude.
- A seam-free and simple bra, decorated with small ribbon bow detailing.
- Lightly padded 'push up' style cups.
- Creates perfect curves and a gorgeous cleavage.
- Underwired cups and adjustable straps
- Fastens with two hooks, three columns.
- 69% Polyester, 25% Nylon/Polyamide, 6% Elastane.
- STYLE: 4232
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£6.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend £100
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- EXTENDED CHRISTMAS RETURNS: Orders placed from 1st November 2016 can be returned up until 31st January 2017.
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Complete the Look
mandy rayner, 27-12-2016
lovely bra, always shop at bra stop
Good fit and very reasonably priced
Comfortable, but I don't remember the description saying they were push up.
Dulce Figueiras , 02/11/2015 13:22
It is a good Bras, Nice material and good fit.
Sophie, 01/11/2015 03:18
The product came in impeccable timing, I'm very happy with that and the packaging was beautiful too. It Fits perfectly and holds everything in (it's hard to find my size in the local shops) very comfortable and it's also good quality material, I can tell it will last me, better than the stuff I normally get that only lasts me a couple washes. Highly recommend.
shirly shirgaonker, 20/10/2015 14:02
great bra. I ordered 2 colors :)
irene, 18/10/2015 07:24
This bra is perfect !! Very comfortable.
Magda, 11/10/2015 11:23
Nice bra if you like padded models. Perfect under white/light dresses (especially with a cleavage). However, for me the cup was too low and thick. I didn't feel comfortable.
Gwendolyn, 20/09/2015 21:08
Fits true to size, not too high in the front. Very comfortable! !
Ania, 20/09/2015 19:06
I have both colours, black and beige. However this is my second nude colour that is a bit tighter than any other. Might consider buying one band size bigger in this colour if this will not change! freya should check their suppliers. A bit odd padding in a bra, I think in future I will stack with Full Cup Deco
Emma Daly, 20/09/2015 09:49
Lovely bra but very small fittin had to return
Breidge OKane, 13/09/2015 08:30
Really comfortable bra, even better as I am at to wear it with bridesmaid dress with a low back. Straps are easy to adjust and there is great scope with them as I have quite short shouders.
Amy, 08/09/2015 22:09
Invisible underneath your clingy clothes, which is what I wanted. It has a beautiful fit for me as a shallow chested girl, but the center panel between the cups is quite stiff, which might be uncomfortable depending on your shape. I have a 31 inch snug underbust and ended up going for the 30DD which is quite tight but manageable. Could be more comfy in the center, otherwise lovely bra.
Susan, 30/08/2015 10:14
For the first time ever a Freya bra that didn't fit me well!
I always wear Freya in a 34f and it always fits perfectly. However with the moulding/padding this came up small on the cup.
Also I found that there was a definite line where the bra sat on the cup due to the thickness of the fabric.
I preferred the old style deco.
Bra stop were great as always and I chose another style.
Rosa, 25/08/2015 12:00
Completely wrong fit for me so exchanged it for another style. Great service from Brastop though-would recommend every time!
Marta, 24/08/2015 07:32
Wonderful bra, great shape and lift. Very comfortable and smooth under clothes. Just one thing - it was a bit to small for my usual size, I think because of padding.
Maria C, 30/07/2015 14:03
Great fit and uplift. Probably next time I will buy a smaller band just for extra durability. Its a great bra, holds everything in place and adds some great lift.
Alison Ralph, 26/07/2015 08:23
Have recently tried another well known make of T-shirt bra. I tried to get on with it but it was so uncomfortable so I decided to buy a Freya. This is my preferred make of bra as they are so comfortable and the fit is good and the bra gives a good shape. Will stick to Freya in the future.
Julie Popper, 20/07/2015 06:01
Seems like it would be great, but this one runs small! I fit well in my size in a Curvy Kate but this one I was spilling over.
Samantha Harper, 19/07/2015 16:17
Very Good. It really does give your Breasts a lift. Making you look fab.
Beverley, 19/07/2015 12:57
I only ever wear Freya. Quality product. Reliable fit. I usually wear balconette bras but wanted something with a smooth finish so tried this. The push-up aspect did something a bit strange to my shape (when you look at yourself undressed but once dressed looks fine), but it is really comfortable and is good for wearing under clothes that would show up anything that wasn't smooth.
D.Allen, 14/06/2015 09:47
Outstanding quality product, I only buy Freya for comfort, quality, support and longevity. Im a 34DD.
Lucy , 11/02/2015 12:11
I absolutely love this bra, the small amount of padding gives a great lift and a cleavage that isn't too much. It's very comfortable also, I would highly recommend it!