Freya Deco Moulded Half Cup Bra Black
Deco half cup bra by Freya. Styled in smooth moulded fabric in classic black.More Details
- Deco half cup bra by Freya.
- Styled in smooth moulded fabric in classic black.
- A seam-free and simple bra, decorated with small ribbon bow detailing.
- Lightly padded 'push up' style cups.
- Creates perfect curves and a gorgeous cleavage.
- Underwired cups and adjustable straps
- Fastens with two hooks, three columns.
- 69% Polyester, 25% Nylon/Polyamide, 6% Elastane.
- STYLE: 4232
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£5.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend £100
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Complete the Look
Just as described brilliant fit very comfortable great and is worth every penny
Unbelievable comfortable bra set. So comfortable I forget I have a bra on would strongly recommend
I love freya bras but I particularly like them when there is money off!
Just perfect, gives a splendid shape and a natural looking lift.
Didn't fit but was well made
Comfortable, but I don't remember the description saying they were push up.
Comfy, needs a bit more support to make it perfect look, or a bit more comfort to make in one of my comfy old favourites!
Didn't realise it was a push up bra so doesn't fit quite as I wanted but otherwise good.
Good fit, but wish it was not moulded cups and straps were not so wide
Beautiful bra. The only one that suits my bottom heavy breasts.
Really good bra but had to return as trying out new size and it wasn't right
I really like the deco bras, but I found this one to be a slightly worse fit than others I've previously bought, it could be that the wires in the middle fit slightly higher and that doesn't suit me so well. That said, it's a really nice bra, lovely fabric, good fit. Great size wings and feels great on. I find it fits slightly smaller in the band, but I think it might be the trimmings are stiffer than other decos. Overall, makes my boobs look great, but maybe not an everyday bra.
Phoebe, 08/11/2015 11:03
Fits perfectly. Is now the comfiest bra I own!
Rachel, 27/10/2015 17:25
The cups in this bra run a little large. I would recommend that a person purchase one cup size smaller than they are used to. When I tried it on, there was a large gap between the top of the cup and my breast. I ordered the exact same size in other bras, and they fit me just fine.
shirly shirgaonker, 20/10/2015 14:02
great bra. I ordered 2 colors :)
Claire , 21/09/2015 09:54
I had to return this one as cup shape did not suit and left gaps, a nice quality and band true to size but not for me.
Ania, 20/09/2015 19:03
I have both colours, black and beige. For the great price offer I decided to give a try to half cups - still to decide about it, but very happy about my purchase.
Christiane , 20/09/2015 14:34
The padding is a bit much. Definitely not a bra for everyday, since it really adds a lot of volume to the bust, but if you do want to accentuate your cleavage, it is a comfortable choice.
Brooke_D, 06/09/2015 09:53
I ordered UK bras because I was told they're more consistent and true to size. While that was true of Curvy Kate, it was not true of this bra. The band size was slightly too big (as with all the bras since I'd lost 8 lbs more after I ordered them), but while the other bras were clearly the right cup size, this bra was at least a cup size too small even though all the bras I ordered were supposed to be the same size. Having gone from a 38F (US) that I could find in the store to a 34H (US) or 34FF (UK) that I can only find online, fitting true to measurements is a big deal to me.
Carol, 25/08/2015 02:17
I love this bra! I have it in black and beige. It's all-day comfortable, with a great fit, and a smooth cup to sit well under t-shirts, blouses and dresses alike.
H, 23/08/2015 02:02
Good material and very good quality, only issue is sizes come up a bit big so end up happy at side of boob by the straps. Could just be because of the shape of the bra, is a wide fit but makes you look very 'full' in a t shirt instead of flattening you. Would recommend going down a cup size if you're unsure, apart from that it's a great bra and an even better price!
Stella-Maria Vassiliou, 16/08/2015 19:53
Freya bras are excellent, and this one is no exception! Sexy, comfortable and great support for big breasts!
Debs, 10/08/2015 07:35
Good comfortable bra.
Beverley, 09/08/2015 10:10
My favourite bra. Comfortable and and good cleavage! (It's often one or the other.) Freya bras are always reliable - fit and quality - and this one is no exception. Highly recommended.
Ci, 06/07/2015 17:37
Amazing bra. wide straps, comfy wire, amazing support!
Lucy , 11/02/2015 12:10
I absolutely love this bra, the small amount of padding gives a great lift and a cleavage that isn't too much. It's very comfortable also, I would highly recommend it!