Freya Deco Delight Moulded Plunge Bra Taupe
The Freya Deco Delight resonates laid back chic with lace trim detail to the gore and edges in a soft Frappe shade. The moulded plunging cups are smooth and seam free like the rest of the Deco family, giving you the desired cleavage with none of the over spill.More Details
The Freya Deco Delight resonates laid back chic with lace trim detail to the gore and edges in a soft Frappe shade. The moulded plunging cups are smooth and seam free like the rest of the Deco family, giving you the desired cleavage with none of the over spill.
- Foam lined
- Underwired cups, adjustable straps
- Fastens with two hooks, three columns
- 64% Polyester, 28% Nylon/Polyamide, 8% Elastane
- STYLE: 1561
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£6.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend £100
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Complete the Look
Melissa Harden, 04-04-2017
Freya is my favorite brand...and Deco is my favorite style! But the Plunge does not suit me well! I love the color and the feel of the bra... its nicely constructed. I love everything about the bra just for me my full bust doesnt work well with the Plunge... I get boob slippage everywhere... that middle uni-boob is not cute so I rated this a 4 instead of a 5
Comfortable and is great under a tee shirt
Like the colour - having an addiction to Decos, this is another colourway added to my collection.
The Deco bra gives great shape and uplift - is my most trusted bra style.
My only issue is that I don't really want the additional clip that makes it convert to racer back - I have noticed that it can be mildly uncomfortable.