Freya Coco De Ville Brief Brulee
Coco de Ville brief by Freya. Complete this scrumptious look with a matching classic bikini brief styled in silky, high quality swimwear fabric over a smart brulee sand base.More Details
- Coco de Ville brief by Freya.
- Complete this scrumptious look with a matching classic bikini brief styled in silky, high quality swimwear fabric in smart brulee sand.
- A smart, contemporary design with twist trim detail for an exquisite look and timeless beach confidence.
- Good overall coverage, fit and stunning shape.
- 80% Nylon/Polyamide, 20% Lycra.
- STYLE: 3234
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£6.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend £100
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Complete the Look
Michaela S, 04-10-2016
Great discount price, usual Freya quality.
Love the bikini - great quality and the design and fit is great, usually bikinis make me feel top heavy and awkward. Freya bikinis always make me feel confident
margarittah , 20/10/2013 01:00
comes much higher than at the picture,but the cut is nice and sexy. Seems to me bigger than expected.
tash , 11/07/2013 01:00
great value for money [...] will definately use again
Desiree , 23/06/2013 01:00
the side details are great, fits me fine, and I normally wear mediums in all other bathing suit bottoms.
Haven't worn in the water yet, so I don't know how the fit holds up after being wet, but i don't think that it's going to be an issue.
Recommended with the top :)
Pb , 17/05/2013 01:00
Nice to actually find a site i can buy seperate bikini items that fit