Freya Cherish Banded Halter Bikini Top Orange
Cherish banded halter bikini top by Freya. Styled in smooth, non-padded fabric in orange.More Details
- Cherish banded halter bikini top by Freya.
- Styled in smooth, non-padded fabric in orange.
- Decorated with a classic polka dot print and gorgeous frill
- Underwired cups, adjustable halter straps.
- Fastens with a secure clip hook.
- 80% Nylon, 20% Lycra
- STYLE: 3361
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£6.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend £100
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Complete the Look
Great fit and fantastic colour!
Fits well, looks good. Good price.
This top fits like a dream. Love the color against my skin tone. Bra strap is intuitive. True to size.
Too small. Ordered my normal size and was entirely too small
Lisa Campbell, 08/07/2016 16:44
Got this for my holiday received this morning fits a treat and colour nice and bright..true to size
Kathleen Russell, 22/05/2016 17:45
Great shape! My actual bra size is probably a 26E or F, but I have this in a 28E, and the fit feels really good. (With that in mind, the band might run a tad small, since it doesn't seem too big on me, and it should be two inches too big.)
I'm pretty bottom-heavy, and my boobs are close together, but I get really good coverage, and no gapping or anything. (Sometimes, it visually seems like the cups are small, but I don't feel like it's going to shift or anything when I'm wearing it.) I really recommend this top, (and the matching bottoms).
Inna , 02/08/2015 02:36
Beyond my expectations!!! The most sexiest color, fit and design I ever owned!!! Love Freya, they never let me down!!! Best support and fit!!! Love brass to for being able to order and get my shipment hassle free and fairly fast!!! Thank you!!!
Lisa, 19/07/2015 10:12
Bought this bikini set for a recent holiday and loved it , comfy enough to wear all day , great support and the orange colour was really fresh