Freya Cabaret Bikini Top Ocean
Cabaret bikini top by Freya. Supportive, classic bikini top styled in silky smooth, high-quality swimwear fabric over a vibrant ocean blue base.More Details
- Cabaret bikini top by Freya.
- Supportive, classic bikini top styled in silky smooth, high-quality swimwear fabric in vibrant ocean blue .
- Elegant design complimented by uplifting, flattering cups for a gorgeous shape and effortless curves.
- A simple but stunning beach piece enhanced by high quality fabric and subtle Freya gem detail.
- Adjustable shoulder straps fasten securely with a locking clip hook at the back.
- 80% Nylon/Polyamide, 20% Lycra.
- STYLE: 3076
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£6.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend £100
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- EXTENDED CHRISTMAS RETURNS: Orders placed from 1st November 2016 can be returned up until 31st January 2017.
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Callisto , 25/10/2013 01:00
I love this swimsuit. Sizing is perfect. Color compliments my skin tone so well!
ceebee , 20/09/2013 01:00
Simple bikini top in a flattering colour with that extra bit of Freya bling in the pretty clear glass decorations on the shoulder straps.
Well designed, stylish and perfect fit and uplift in my usual size (34G)
An understated Freya classic
Georgia , 21/08/2013 01:00
Nice colour, perfect Freya fitting and support.
Maybe its form is slightly bigger. I am 34G in Freya bras and swimwear and this one is a little bit more comfortable.
Anyway, very good value for money. Freya always makes me feel good.
sweet , 05/07/2013 01:00
cheap as chips and looks great on