Freya Arabella Balconette Bra Black D - G cups
Arabella plunge bra by Freya. Sexy, alluring and supportive - a timeless classic styled in delicate sheer mesh fabric over a stunning black base.More Details
- Arabella plunge bra by Freya.
- Sexy, alluring and supportive - a timeless classic styled in delicate sheer mesh fabric in stunning black.
- Decorated with contrasting pink ribbon effect embroidery across the cups with delicate bow detail and lightly scalloping edges to enhance the elegant design.
- Underwired bust creates an uplifting, supportive and flattering fit for gorgeous curves and shape.
- An essential piece for your everyday wardrobe, superb support and coverage under any outfit.
- Adjustable shoulder straps fasten with two hooks at the back, three columns.
- 72% Nylon/Polyamide, 18% Polyester, 10% Elastane.
- STYLE: 5721
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£6.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend $125
- USA/Canada Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend $150
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Marcela , 30/09/2013 01:00
Love this bra, the sheer makes it very sexy and it fits great. Definitely a bra to show off in the bedroom.
Kate , 23/09/2013 01:00
Sheer and sexy. Great fit, similar style to Curvy Kate, so if that works for you, this will too. Medium support though, I wouldn't wear this every day
Tan , 22/07/2013 01:00
I purchased the Arabella in Red last year. The fit in both the band and cup are perfect giving great support and shape, I wear it at least once a week. When I saw the pretty black with pink ribbon in my size which is always Freya 34FF in many different styles I bought it thinking I would be getting another great bra. Disappointment! When I tried it on it was to big in both the cup and band even