Freya Active Core Underwired Sports Bra White
Active sports bra by Freya. Supportive underwired sports bra styled in high quality white coolmax fabric to reduce discomfort, sweat and to keep you cool.More Details
- Active sports bra by Freya.
- Supportive underwired sports bra styled in high quality white coolmax fabric to reduce discomfort, sweat and to keep you cool.
- Mesh panels to remove excess moisture.
- Inner sling to reduce the bounce and enhance overall support.
- Shapes and supports your curves without compression.
- Adjustable, comfortable padded straps fasten with three hooks at the back, three columns.
- 69% Polyester 28% Polyamide 3% Spandex.
- STYLE: AA4002
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£6.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend £100
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Diana Bateman, 20-12-2016
I have already done this.
CT Michael, 18-10-2016
Items look to be of excellent quality, however they are a gift so I am unsure if the purchased items with fit with proper comfort or be to the liking of the intended recipient.
fit was small and didn't feel as supported as I would have liked - returned
Provides great support - I play squash and horse ride in complete comfort which I didn't do until I tried this bra (I'm 34FF).
comfortable and as described
Very comfortable and gives loads of support for running. Gives a nice shape under running top.
Desperately needed an underwire sports bra in my size - ordered my usual size however the bra doesn't sit flat and is very uncomfortable - shame
Lovely bra but on the small size. I advise going up a back size to ensure you can breathe when wearing it as my 36 back wouldn't do up
Francesca, 16/08/2016 13:15
I measure as a 34J (according to the Boob or Bust Facebook page) and this bra is amazing. It didn't squish me flat but my breasts stayed where they were while I was running! The only possible drawback is that it's got quite a lot of coverage so I had to wear quite a high necked top.
Veronica Mccullough, 07/06/2016 01:56
The wire in the front part of the bra bulges out and you can see it through my shirt. Not happy with this bra.
Amanda, 14/06/2015 11:14
Good fit, good support and helps to prevent excessive movement when exercising. I like it :)
Heather, 26/10/2014 01:19
The cup fit seems a little small but it fits and it holds well. I like it.
ananas , 17/10/2013 01:00
Comfortable and supportive and allows good movement of upper body.
Adena , 28/05/2013 01:00
I ordered it in my measured size and it felt too big in the band and too small in the cups. I may try it in a different size in the future. I ordered another Freya bra at the same time which fit the same way. Though my first experience with Freya was not a good one, I won't let it turn me off of the brand.