Freya Active Underwired Sports Bra Red
Active Sports bra by Freya. Smart underwired sports bra styled in breathable, smooth and comfortabel sports fabric over a gorgeous red base.More Details
- Active Sports bra by Freya.
- Smart underwired sports bra styled in breathable, smooth and comfortabel sports fabric in gorgeous red.
- Inner sling to reduce the bounce and enhance overall support.
- Shapes and supports your curves without compression.
- Adjustable, comfortable padded straps fasten with three hooks at the back, three columns.
- 69% Polyester 28% Polyamide 3% Spandex.
- STYLE: AA4392
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£6.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend £100
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- EXTENDED CHRISTMAS RETURNS: Orders placed from 1st November 2016 can be returned up until 31st January 2017.
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Complete the Look
John Garcia, 02-02-2017
Good value for money
Betty J, 26/07/2015 19:16
Ran for the first time in this bra today and was so pleased with its performance. Hardly any movement and no chaffing. The colour is fab. Agree with a previous review that it does make your boobs a little pointy but the seams hide the effect of the cold so I don't mind!! Sizing was perfect and the large band makes it very comfortable. Definitely recommend this bra. Looking at other colours now!
Katherine Barber, 30/01/2015 03:04
I love this bra! I recently resized myself and discovered that I was a 34H. This bra is super comfortable and supportive. The only thing is the seams on the cups cause a pointy shape without a shirt.
sandy.b, 26/10/2014 12:08
This sports bra is by far the best i have brought. Very supportive and not too tight on the shoulders. Great product, would defiantly recommend!!
Tracey, 26/10/2014 08:52
Love it!!!! It reall is amazing how much it supports the twins! Not really true to size had I exchange for the 36H when I'm a 34H but other than that it's a miracle worker!
Leigh, 14/10/2014 16:20
Great sports bra! I'm still breastfeeding and needed something really supportive that wouldn't get uncomfortable if I got a bit bigger and I have to say this bra has been great for Jazzercise classess which involve jumping around. Very Pleased so far although only been wearing it a few weeks.
Katrine, 04/08/2014 12:37
Very good bra. A bit small in the cup, but still my favorite sports bra. It gives great support.
mary, 30/06/2014 11:21
I need to give (long overdue!) feedback too. the BEST sports bra ever, separates, supports and looks good (as much as a sports bra can). Girls are kept in place no matter what, hanging upside down, jumping, running, doesn't matter. I'm 30F and my normal bra size was good for this one too. No presseing brests together, breaths and supports in everyway. Highly recommend... shock absorbers and such did not fit me at all. Extra points for NOT having super thick fabric, I don't want any more padding to these melons... :D
sportysarah , 25/10/2013 01:00
I love Freya active wear. So comfortable without compromise on your shape or style. I wore this for the Great North Run and there was no bounce and it complimented my team GB running vest nicely. If you love excercise yet still want to feel kinda sexy this is the one for you !!!!
Jenny , 24/09/2013 01:00
This bra is an all rounder!
The bra JUST GOT THAT LOOK,So I can wear this sports bra under everyday clothes!The design is so amazing and comfortable and gives me enough protection safety-->
Exactly what I was looking for!!!
Andrea , 27/06/2013 01:00
I've used in the past non-wired sports bras that, as you'd guess, gave little support and a nice big monoboob.
This was a nice breath of fresh air because it supported, separated, and kept the girls in place. I found it was actually supportive/tight enough that I can use it simply as my workout top at home, rather than under a shirt. The fabric is very breathable as well, and having four hooks
Nicola , 21/06/2013 01:00
This sports bra is a great for the more ample lady. Provides great support whilst exercising, but also looks quite attractive as well.