Freya Active Core Underwired Sports Bra Nude
Active sports bra by Freya. Supportive underwired sports bra styled in high quality nude coolmax fabric to reduce discomfort, sweat and to keep you cool.More Details
- Active sports bra by Freya.
- Supportive underwired sports bra styled in high quality nude coolmax fabric to reduce discomfort, sweat and to keep you cool.
- Mesh panels to remove excess moisture.
- Inner sling to reduce the bounce and enhance overall support.
- Shapes and supports your curves without compression.
- Adjustable straps.
- Fastens with three hooks, three columns.
- 69% Polyester 28% Polyamide 3% Spandex.
- STYLE: AA4002
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£6.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend $125
- USA/Canada Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend $150
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Complete the Look
Very good support good for running and jumping.
Angelique Davis, 10-05-2017
Fits beautifully. Great for the gym.
its way too pointy which makes things difficult
armatures trop larges et douloureuses sous les aisselles
marie gould, 06-03-2017
Prompt delivery and bra as described.
Patzi Haslimann, 21-02-2017
does what I wanted.......
Debs Harrison, 20-02-2017
good quality and fast delivery
orna malky livne, 20-02-2017
my workout is very intensive and the bra dose a good job
For bigger busts it's comfy
Diana Bateman, 20-12-2016
A pity there aren`t more bras without wide apart straps. I have a dropping shoulder after operation.
Marie Byrom, 15-11-2016
Lovely talking to your helpful and friendly. The bras arrived so quickly. I am very impressed. I hope to buy all my bras from you in future.
This is a lovely bra, very supportive and comfortable. The cup size matched another bra I have by the same manufacturer, so I feel confident that if I ordered another bra in the same size, same make, it would be a good fit.
The clips in the back of the bra rubs up against my back. I am so disappointed in this bra. The front part where the wire is at shows through my shirt.
Same as above - such a shame
The Bra was snug but certainly does the biz.
Very pleased with product
Meri, 26/05/2017 20:08
Great support and fit. I have these in all three colours!
Dorah Mothae-Hall, 30/11/2016 13:46
I have this bra in a 34HH. Support is fabulous and I've had it for a few months now. Only recently have I noticed that the wire between my boobs is sticking out a bit so looks unflattering when wearing tight tops. Would love to see it in nicer colours tho!!
Kate Rivett, 27/07/2015 01:37
Terrific fit, full support! I could wear this bra every day!
Susan, 28/06/2015 11:16
This bra is a miracle. I have a large bust size however when wearing the braa it holds my secure so I am free to exercise..
Rosy, 24/06/2015 16:22
Fairly comfortable, good quality, but I don't like where the underwires meet in between my boobs
Amy, 07/12/2014 08:22
Bought this bra to support my boobs after I had finished breastfeeding my daughter. The support provided is fantastic and it was nice ti have a bra that made my boobs look more normal under clothes. I will also use when i venture back to the gym. Service was excellent. Can't fault brastop for speed of delivery and customer service.
Trudy , 22/10/2013 01:00
Bra is a good fit and very supportive. I'm a 32FF and, when running, nothing moves which is great! Some reviews state that the back band was too tight but I found it be a perfect fit.
t1racyjacks , 18/10/2013 01:00
I gym almost all the time, and this bra holds the girls in place even when I'm doing things like starjumps. I've relied on it forever. The sweat wicks off quite quickly, and it gives a fairly nice shape. I refuse to buy anything else! It works even for running. The only downside I can think of is that the straps aren't fully adjustable, and although that is not a problem for me, it might be a prob
jujudoll , 05/10/2013 01:00
I have all the support and comfort I could ask for with this bra, and it's so comfortable I now wear it as my everyday bra. I'm a 34F who needs a lot of support. In the gym and everywhere else, this bra does it all.
JC , 27/09/2013 01:00
I was looking for a sports bra that would give me good support and look decent. I ordered this bra in my regular size, 34 H and when it arrived I was kind of shocked to see that it looks like a granny bra, offered little support and fit really weird. I'm going to be returning it and attempting to find something with more support and style.
Lorraine , 05/07/2013 01:00
I run, so having and underwired sports bra is great. It's very supportive and gives good shape too. I love it!
Megan , 27/06/2013 01:00
I decided to buy the UW bra instead of the non-UW because I need the extra support since I've got a bigger back and cup size; I found this bra to be so supportive and comfortable it even looks like it minimises me which I just love! Running on the treadmill is great now since nothing moves at all, so glad I found this bra! My only issue was the back was a little too snug, so if you switch between