Freya Active Underwired Sports Bra Charcoal
Active Sports bra by Freya. Smart underwired sports bra styled in breathable, smooth and comfortable sports fabric over a gorgeous charcoal grey base.More Details
- Active Sports bra by Freya.
- Smart underwired sports bra styled in breathable, smooth and comfortable sports fabric in gorgeous charcoal grey.
- Inner sling to reduce the bounce and enhance overall support.
- Shapes and supports your curves without compression.
- Adjustable, comfortable padded straps fasten with three hooks at the back, three columns.
- 69% Polyester 28% Polyamide 3% Spandex.
- STYLE: AA4392
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£5.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend £100
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Complete the Look
Missy, 17/05/2015 01:29
Very supportive but pointy shape.
Gabriela Kolarova, 14/05/2015 17:45
I ordered 32DD, it fits well. It might seen to be tight at first, but while I work out and sweat, then the fabric became loosen a bit and it fits perfectly. Although it has really weird shape, but it doesn'T matter since the support is good, and I am in the gym to look good later, don'T care during the work out (sweating like a pig anyway...)
Maybe next time I will order non wired, since I didn't really try any other sport's bras.
I would recomment this product :)
angela, 22/02/2015 10:48
good support - a bit pointy in appearance but does the job of supporting breast for sport very well - but as I dont wear it for other reasons or a night out so shape of breast appearance does not really matter The support is great
Angela Hulm, 15/02/2015 21:44
Usual size is perfect on me, so glad to have Freya sports bra again.
Rose, 13/11/2014 15:00
Very comfortable, holds everything in place (34G)
Kristen, 06/10/2014 18:14
I bought another Freya sports bra last year with underwire. It was supportive with minimal padding. And they held up to 38G cup attempting to run. So I thought this would be similar. For the most part it is. This bra is very supportive with minimal padding. The band does fit a little tight, but so did the one I bought last year. Wearing it and washing it a few times should get it to loosen up. The only issue I have with this one is that the cups are made differently in this one. Kind of makes my boobs look like cones. More of an aesthetic thing. But I don't care if I look pretty while I'm working out, so it's not a deal breaker.
jadey , 26/08/2013 01:00
Nice bra but as im a 34 hh wear an alternative braunderneath this one when working out x x Gread friend gave me this advice
Tan , 19/06/2013 01:00
I have been looking for a new sports bra for ages. I have read all the reviews and was very excited as I thought I had found it in the Freya Active UW. At the suggestion of reviewers I went up a band size and kept my normal Freya Cup size (I have 7 Freya bras size 34FF which I am very happy with). It was not to be this bra was horrible on me. You could have used my breasts as picks they were so