Freya Active Sports Bra Nude
Active sports bra by Freya. Supportive sports bra styled in high quality nude coolmax fabric to reduce discomfort, sweat and to keep you cool.More Details
- Active sports bra by Freya.
- Supportive sports bra styled in high quality nude coolmax fabric to reduce discomfort, sweat and to keep you cool.
- Mesh panels between the straps to remove excess moisture.
- Inner sling to reduce the bounce and enhance overall support.
- Shapes and supports your curves without compression.
- Adjustable, comfortable padded straps fasten with three hooks at the back, three columns.
- 69% Polyester 28% Polyamide 3% Spandex.
- STYLE: AA4001
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£5.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend £100
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Complete the Look
Ap, 01/01/2015 20:31
It's been hard for me to find a sports bra that is supportive enough for running but this one works well. It's comfortable, covers everything and I never have to fiddle with it in the middle of the workout. Highly reccommend to others.
Yiota , 15/10/2013 01:00
The fit is ubelievably excellent and it really gives me releaf from my back pain. I can't believe how everything stays where it should be....during exercising. The colour is perfect too and goes with every outfit.
Spow , 06/09/2013 01:00
I will round up because this bra is better than other sports bras I've tried; definitely less bounce, but not bounce proof for high impact activity. Also, bra feels like it has loosened substantially after less than a month of wear so I would suggest going down a band size. Bra tends to make breasts look "pointy" (I was told this when I was measured and was advised to wash it about 3 times befor
deediddly , 24/08/2013 01:00
This bra is not only very comfortable but also nice looking, unlike a lot of others. I shall be quite happy wearing this as an everyday bra for daylong comfort and no wires!!
Yiota , 23/08/2013 01:00
The fit is perfect and I really like the confidence it gives me that everything is where it shoud be...Very descreet too, the colour is really ideal for any kind of outfit.
A J , 26/06/2013 01:00
I have been searching for a bra like this for a long time. It has great support without being constrictive. I am not constantly fidgeting as I have with other bras in the past. The shoulder straps stay in place, it doesn't pop open under high activity, and I almost forget I have it on. It is hard to put on if I'm the least bit damp after a shower though. I guess because it fits so well, it doesn't