Freya Active Sports Bra Nude
Active sports bra by Freya. Supportive sports bra styled in high quality nude coolmax fabric to reduce discomfort, sweat and to keep you cool.More Details
- Active sports bra by Freya.
- Supportive sports bra styled in high quality nude coolmax fabric to reduce discomfort, sweat and to keep you cool.
- Mesh panels between the straps to remove excess moisture.
- Inner sling to reduce the bounce and enhance overall support.
- Shapes and supports your curves without compression.
- Adjustable, comfortable padded straps fasten with three hooks at the back, three columns.
- 69% Polyester 28% Polyamide 3% Spandex.
- STYLE: AA4001
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£6.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend £100
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- EXTENDED CHRISTMAS RETURNS: Orders placed from 1st November 2016 can be returned up until 31st January 2017.
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Ap, 01/01/2015 20:31
It's been hard for me to find a sports bra that is supportive enough for running but this one works well. It's comfortable, covers everything and I never have to fiddle with it in the middle of the workout. Highly reccommend to others.
Yiota , 15/10/2013 01:00
The fit is ubelievably excellent and it really gives me releaf from my back pain. I can't believe how everything stays where it should be....during exercising. The colour is perfect too and goes with every outfit.
Spow , 06/09/2013 01:00
I will round up because this bra is better than other sports bras I've tried; definitely less bounce, but not bounce proof for high impact activity. Also, bra feels like it has loosened substantially after less than a month of wear so I would suggest going down a band size. Bra tends to make breasts look "pointy" (I was told this when I was measured and was advised to wash it about 3 times befor
deediddly , 24/08/2013 01:00
This bra is not only very comfortable but also nice looking, unlike a lot of others. I shall be quite happy wearing this as an everyday bra for daylong comfort and no wires!!
Yiota , 23/08/2013 01:00
The fit is perfect and I really like the confidence it gives me that everything is where it shoud be...Very descreet too, the colour is really ideal for any kind of outfit.
A J , 26/06/2013 01:00
I have been searching for a bra like this for a long time. It has great support without being constrictive. I am not constantly fidgeting as I have with other bras in the past. The shoulder straps stay in place, it doesn't pop open under high activity, and I almost forget I have it on. It is hard to put on if I'm the least bit damp after a shower though. I guess because it fits so well, it doesn't