Freya Active Soft Cup Sports Bra Olympic Blue
The Freya Active Soft Cup Sports Bra in Olympic Blue is the perfectly soft cup option for your workout. It has inner slings, mesh panels and adjustable padded straps for your comfort.More Details
The Freya Active Soft Cup Sports Bra in Olympic Blue is the perfectly soft cup option for your workout. It has inner slings, mesh panels and adjustable padded straps for your comfort.
- Adjustable straps
- Fastens with foru hooks, four columns
- 58% Polyester, 36% Nylon/Polyamide, 6% Elastane
- STYLE: 4000
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£5.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend £100
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Exact fit - I have used this style for years, the best fit I have ever had
Supportive soft cup sports bra. Suitable for medium to high impact I have another style more supportive than this but am not doing as much running whilst pregnant so this is ideal.
The sport bra fits well and is cute. Haven't worked out in it though.
Back size was small so probably worth going up a size for comfort - returned
As described - happy with product
Needing a large cup size and small back can sometimes be tricky to get sports bra but I'm really pleased with it, it dies what you need from a sports bra
In love with the look of the sports bra. Very comfortable to wear! I just wish they went bigger than H in cup size.