Freya Active Soft Cup Sports Bra Olympic Blue
The Freya Active Soft Cup Sports Bra in Olympic Blue is the perfectly soft cup option for your workout. It has inner slings, mesh panels and adjustable padded straps for your comfort.More Details
The Freya Active Soft Cup Sports Bra in Olympic Blue is the perfectly soft cup option for your workout. It has inner slings, mesh panels and adjustable padded straps for your comfort.
- Adjustable straps
- Fastens with foru hooks, four columns
- 58% Polyester, 36% Nylon/Polyamide, 6% Elastane
- STYLE: 4000
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£6.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend £100
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Supportive and good shape but difficult to get on
Love the colour, style and fit but I've sent it back as it's just too difficult to do up all the back fastenings alone (4 hook & eye combos!)
barbara GEORGE, 21-12-2016
good fit,great colour , ideal for the gymwear
i really like this, even though it was too big around! I have a 32F in the traditional wired Freya active sports bra and this ran at least a band size too large! i found the cup to be nice, and the straps are quite wide and i can hook the j hook myself with only a little difficulty. i reordered in a 30FF and i am really pretty pleased. the shape is shockingly rounded and lifted for a wireless bra, and because it covers so much chest, it keeps them from falling out. they don't stay 100% separated, but that's ok with me. i haven't exercised in it, and frankly will probably not run in it, but use it for comfort and beach wear. it did bleed with the first washing, so make sure you don't put it with light colors but it hasn't bled while wearing nor does it look less colorful. i will keep an eye out for other colors as i think this is going to be a great one for everyday comfort and support without wires.
Great fit and true to size. It was nice to find a sports bra in a more interesting colour than black, white or grey.
Exact fit - I have used this style for years, the best fit I have ever had
Supportive soft cup sports bra. Suitable for medium to high impact I have another style more supportive than this but am not doing as much running whilst pregnant so this is ideal.
The sport bra fits well and is cute. Haven't worked out in it though.
Back size was small so probably worth going up a size for comfort - returned
As described - happy with product
Needing a large cup size and small back can sometimes be tricky to get sports bra but I'm really pleased with it, it dies what you need from a sports bra
In love with the look of the sports bra. Very comfortable to wear! I just wish they went bigger than H in cup size.