Freya Active Soft Cup Sports Bra Jet
The Freya Active Soft Cup Sports Bra is designed with an inner sling that extends to the shoulder strap and minimises bounce. Meanwhile, the flat bottom band provides good anchorage. This sports bra is perfect for any type of sport.More Details
The Freya Active Soft Cup Sports Bra is designed with an inner sling that extends to the shoulder strap and minimises bounce. Meanwhile, the flat bottom band provides good anchorage. This sports bra is perfect for any type of sport.
- Non wired cups, adjustabled straps
- Fastens with four hooks, four columns
- 69% Polyesterm 27% Nylon/Polyamide, 4% Elastane
- STYLE: 4491
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£6.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend $125
- USA/Canada Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend $150
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Complete the Look
I prefer this bra for weight training only. It seems a bit uncomfortable to run in.
Unfortunately I had to return this item because of size. The band was too tight and the cups too large. I ordered my normal size
Pleased with purchase, support and colours.
I didn't expect it make my breasts look so much like buzz bombs but since it's extremely effective at keeping everything on point when I'm excercising, I don't much mind.
Prefer this to the underwired one.
Love the material and the support it gives. I'm a jogger with a G cup but feel no pain whilst jogging.
Kat, 30/04/2017 12:18
I have had this style of bra from Freya for years I am sad that they have dropped this range. I find as a 32GG it was great for running, rowing, weight trading aerobics. No bounce and no uni boob as with other sports bras.
Helen, 22/03/2016 08:48
I have 30F in all other Freya bras and I love the brand, but this makes my chest look super pointy! Can't complain about the support, but will return.