Freya Active Moulded Sports Bra Sulphur
The wider curvature and double fabric design of the Freya Moulded Sports bra offers heavy duty support, total comfort and great shape, helping you to tackle high impact sporting activities. The moulded sports bra features double lined moulded cups in a breathable spacer fabric, built up padded straps and a soft hook and eye back. The soft grey shade pops with the contrasting colours.More Details
The wider curvature and double fabric design of the Freya Moulded Sports bra offers heavy duty support, total comfort and great shape, helping you to tackle high impact sporting activities. The moulded sports bra features double lined moulded cups in a breathable spacer fabric, built up padded straps and a soft hook and eye back. The soft grey shade pops with the contrasting colours.
- Underwired cups, adjustable straps
- Racer back option
- Fastens with four hooks, four columns
- 72% Polyester, 19% Nylon/Polyamide, 9% Elastane
- STYLE: 4892
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£6.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend $125
- USA/Canada Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend $150
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
The bra itself deserves even more than 5 stars, it's the best sports bra I've ever had, it's pretty, it's very supportive (although it might be less supoortive for bigger breasts - I'm a 28E) and gives a really nice shape, too. It's also pretty tight so that I usually need help unhooking it, but I wouldn't want anything else in a sports bra.
The reason why I give 4 stars only is that I obviously got a left over: I can't wear the bra as a racer back, because it has two equal hooks instead of one hook and one eye. A manufacturing defect, but else the bra is too good to send it back.
Susan Williams, 03-01-2017
the bra itself was very nice, but size was small
Love this sports bra use for all sports.
Really comfortable to wear and has good support
These Freya active sports bras are my favourite for working out & yoga. Love the fact u can have regular or muscle back straps for different tops.
Great supportive bra. Fits well.
Really comfortable, great support and love the colour combination. Great for sports and equally great under a casual strappy top because of the colour detail on the bra strap.
Best Sports Bra ever, very good hold and comfort
Great although the straps kink when you do up the racer back!
Supportive and comfortable
Back sizing came up smaller than usual for Freya but a good bra, support is okay but not for high impact sports. Looks lovely though
Perfect fit and support and good quality as well as price
Sent it back straight away. Not a good fit .
Great and very supportive
Very Comfortable. Racer back Option excellent, to provide security and comfort when doing vigorous sports. Moulders cups and underwire keep curves looking feminine. Winner
Returned, didn't like it in general, have a sports bra already
Evgenia Papageorgiou, 24/12/2016 10:12
great bra, nothing moves.