Freya Active Moulded Sports Bra Electric Navy
The Freya Active Moulded Sports bra in Electric Navy will make you feel stronger, better and faster when you workout. This underwired sports bra goes the extra mile with double lined moulded cups in a breathable spacer fabric, built up padded straps and a soft hook and eye back.More Details
The Freya Active Moulded Sports bra in Electric Navy will make you feel stronger, better and faster when you workout. This underwired sports bra goes the extra mile with double lined moulded cups in a breathable spacer fabric, built up padded straps and a soft hook and eye back.
- Underwired cups, adjustable straps
- Fastens with four hooks, four columns
- 69% Polyester, 28% Nylon/Polyamide, 3% Elastane
- STYLE: 4892
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£6.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend £100
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Complete the Look
Good support and fits well, only downside is the wires dig in a bit at the bottom after extended wear, so maybe a little more padding under the underwires? Otherwise and excellent quality and fit bra.It is really supportive (especially in the band, which is very comfy), even when sprinting and the back clasp is easy to do up and undo.
These Freya sports bras I bought are the best ever!
Best sport bra I've ever owned. Great support and comfort. Beware that the band size seems to run small. It's smaller than any other brand of bra that I've owned.
Evgenia Papageorgiou, 16/11/2016 09:55
good support,worth it!