Flirtelle Sundae Halter Top Raspberry
Sundae balconette halter top by Flirtelle. Styled in non-padded fabric in smart raspberry.More Details
- Sundae balconette halter top by Flirtelle.
- Styled in non-padded fabric in striking raspberry.
- Decorated with contrasting button and ruffle detail.
- Underwired cups, adjustable straps.
- Fastens with a secure clip hook.
- 80% Polyamide, 20% Elastane
- STYLE: FS1221
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£6.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend $125
- USA/Canada Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend $150
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Complete the Look
The colour and style are amazing, but the cups are a bit small, so I'd recommend to size up a cup. Other than that, I love it!
totally wrong shape for me. I have bought bras in tis make and size and they have been fine but for some reason this bikini top was all wrong.
Lucy replied on
Hi, thank you for your feedback on this item. Every style, even within the same brand, can come up very different, and they may just not be suitable for some ladies! If you would like any assistance or have any queries about how a specific item fits, please do get in touch and we'll be happy to help.
Good shape and support - this is the first time I've ever felt confident moving around in a bikini top! good colour too, nicer than it looked online
Very pretty colour. The cup seemed a tad on the small side. But otherwise very nice.
Gro, 10/02/2017 19:02
Lovely color, much nicer then in the picture :) But unfortunate I bought the wrong size... I usually use 34E... some of my bikini tops in that size even get a bit big in the band after some use... So I took the chance on 32F... the cup was way to small. So a friend will get it :)
Kristin Molman, 03/06/2016 08:22
I LOVE this bikini!
Excellent support and it gave my F cup bust a great shape and HEAPS of cleavage
Danielle, 25/10/2015 10:34
Missflufferz, 18/10/2015 05:57
This is a great bikini! It's so hard to find these in my size that aren't just black! Love it!!
Laura, 23/08/2015 22:57
I love this. It fits great and makes my bust look smaller which is always a good thing.