Flirtelle Rosie Balconette Bra Nude
For the lover of florals, the Flirtelle Rosie Non Padded Balconette bra is stunning with rose printed embroidery over semi sheer cups for the ultimate chic and on trend look. It can be worn day or night and still have you supported with it's balconette shape.More Details
For the lover of florals, the Flirtelle Rosie Non Padded Balconette bra is stunning with rose printed embroidery over semi sheer cups for the ultimate chic and on trend look. It can be worn day or night and still have you supported with it's balconette shape.
- Non padded
- Underwired cups, adjustable straps
- Fastens with two hooks, three coluns (three for bigger cups)
- 85% Polyamide, 15% Elastane
- STYLE: FL9001
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£5.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend £100
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Complete the Look
Katy baker, 27-09-2016
Beautiful bras but wasn't quite right for me as I'm still trying to perfect my size.
I has to go up a cup size the material is really soft so you don't feel that supported. The straps are stretchy too so would only wear this for 1 day not a 3 day bra! No sports either! Really great colour and pretty.
not as bad as the white bra, so is wearable.
AltforsmÃ¥ i forhold til stÃ¸rrelsen, sendt tilbake
Returned Item due to not fitting but lovely quality
I found the back sizing very small on this so had to send it back.
It looked like a lovely bra - pretty & well made - but considering it was size 36H it was teeny. I could see as soon as I looked at it there was no way it would fit. I couldn't get it round my back never mind over my boobs! At a guess I'd say it was more like a 32DD! Needless to say it went straight back & I didn't even try to guess what size I'd need to be their equivalent of a 'correct' 36H. I just went straight for a refund which I got immediately, no questions asked.
Service 10/10. Quality 10/10. Size guide 0/10.
Only problem it's too small but exchange on its way
Purchased as a gift, can't comment on fit personally
N/A hdhdh naodhsc jqh qkwuhoqwmqok ad odm.
A very comfortable bra. Fits well.
1st time I have tried this brand fits very similar to curvy Kate happy with the fit
Thank you so much my bra fits perfectly.
Great fit and I can wear it under anything
A nice bra.
Not enough support in the straps.
Also runs small, bad shape as well, but not as bad
Nice but not suitable for me........
Quality not very nice photograph looked better
Excellent fit, gives a beautiful shape.
good for under light coloured clothes great fit which helps posture
Too small needed to go up a cup size, sent back to exchange over a week ago but have not had a response
Very good product. Ordered wrong size for me (first Order of this Brand)
Good fit as pregnant and have room in the cups for after baby arrives
Love this bra, ace for under summer tops but still keeps my boobs looking good
As with all bras sizes vary and always a gamble ordering online. Will order a bigger cup next time, definitely ordering again. Great value!
Cup size to small and not enough support
Small fitting, not like the other pants I've bought from Flirtelle before
Wire came out after 2 hand wash
Was really disappointed this time as cup size was tiny and was never going to fit. Had to check twice to make sure it was actually an h cup.
After wearing for 4 hours holes have appeared in the lace
Freedz , 13/07/2016 23:53
I took a gamble on buying a non padded Flirtelle bra. This one didn't work out at all. Maybe I'm used to the extra depth of material or something but this was not a good fit at all. It went back. I'm not going to give it a low rating as I'm not used to "ordinary " bras anymore. The colour was lovely.