Flirtelle Ripple Halter Top Strawberry
Ripple halter bikini top by Flirtelle. Styled in non-padded fabric in striking strawberry red.More Details
- Ripple halter bikini top by Flirtelle.
- Styled in non-padded fabric in striking strawberry red.
- Adorned with a contrasting stripe print.
- Underwired cups, halter straps.
- Fastens with a secure clip hook.
- 80% Polyamide, 20% Elastane
- STYLE: FS1421
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£6.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend $125
- USA/Canada Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend $150
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Complete the Look
Very small, at least a cup size smaller than a bra in this size.
Harriet , 20/09/2015 04:52
Very pretty bikini but not 100% supportive if you have larger breasts. Agree with other reviews that is runs a little small.
Sarah, 06/09/2015 08:19
Love this bikini top. Really flattering. The first order was a bit small properly so went a size up. The exchange process was so easy and hassle free I will definitely be ordering more swimwear from Brastop.
Kiki, 18/08/2015 14:41
32F - Very cute! The material felt very sturdy and well-made, however it ran a little small on me. I would recommend sizing up one
Arabella, 02/08/2015 09:44
Great top, well made, smart design. I agree with the comment below that the cups are a bit small - I had to go for a size larger than normal. But now very happy with the end result!
Nicola Ward, 27/07/2015 09:51
I really liked the style & fit of this bikini top but for me, the material was a bit too thin (not good getting out of a cold pool)!
Lorna Moss, 19/07/2015 19:36
After many years searching finally found a bikini that fits well.I found the cups okay but as with anything you need to try it for yourself.
Charlotte, 19/07/2015 09:15
Flattering and fits well.
Plenty of support.
Tyra Snow, 05/07/2015 19:54
The cups on this are a little small so if you're looking for a bit more coverage this might not be the set for you. However the material is very comfortable and all around well made.