Flirtelle Peacock Padded Balconette Bra Coral
The Flirtelle Peacock Padded Balconette bra is coral perfection with a cool feather-like embroidered top cups and scalloped edging. You'll love it so much you'll want it in the black too.More Details
The Flirtelle Peacock Padded Balconette bra is coral perfection with a cool feather-like embroidered top cups and scalloped edging. You'll love it so much you'll want it in the black too.
- Underwired cups, adjustable straps
- Fastens with two hooks, three columns (three for bigger cups)
- 85% Polyamide, 15% Elastane
- STYLE: FL9111
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£6.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend £100
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- EXTENDED CHRISTMAS RETURNS: Orders placed from 1st November 2016 can be returned up until 31st January 2017.
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Complete the Look
It's a nice bra to wear when you don't want color showing through, but still want a little sex appeal; however, it runs at least a full cup size small - I had major quad boob!
Great fit. I just wish that Flirtelle bands weren't so stretchy. I have to purchase 1 band size down.
Well fitting and comfortable
sheina Cossey, 01-10-2016
I would love it but it is small and it cost $14.00 to return I reserved the same bra in the right size hopefully but unfortunately I can't afford to send it back right so I'm stuck with this bra I can't wear and no money to ship back right now.sucks
Katy baker, 27-09-2016
Beautiful bras but wasn't quite right for me as I'm still trying to perfect my size.
Sizing was slightly off: the band was stretchier than expected, and the cups somewhat small. That being said: it is a lovely bra!
Not Brastops fault as it the bra was clearly mislabel and was a much smaller size
unfortunately the bra came up a lot bigger than expected, lovely colour though.
Absolutely awful, the bras have no support whatsoever!
I ordered a cup size bigger than usual and they are still small!
Not ideal for big breasted people at all.
Great bra lovely fit for the larger breast. Comfy lots of lift and support. True to size
Great quality bra which looks and feels perfect
Weirdly the band was a lot looser than the same bra in black so had to return, unfortunately no size down as they stop at 30. Otherwise very pretty and great shape.
Pretty an comfortable...... Nice to see pretty bras for both g busted an small backs
Very pretty, a great fit. So nice to find a bra in a bigger size that isn't built like scaffolding.
Out of stock! Had to be refunded
Very nice bra, unfortunately too small. Will try larger cup size
Purchased this for my partner and she says it's great
Brooke, 15/12/2016 10:54
I have purchased a Flirtelle before and another one at the same time. While I'm sort of between cup sizes (Gs are too big, but FFs are a little small), the other 3 bras I ordered fit. This one was CLEARLY too small in the cup and, when I compared it to my others, it looked to be at least a cup size smaller.
Had to return, but be sure to order a cup size larger than normal in this bra and save yourself the return shipping! I wish I'd read the reviews more closely before ordering!
Kirsty, 04/09/2016 11:48
Bra is a little too small in the cup but I feel a bigger size would be too big. This bra feels like a cheap bra and seems to be quite 'open' at the sides by my underarm. It's a shame but they'll have to be sent back, the hunt for the perfect bra continues...
tina davies, 13/07/2016 07:23
Usually have no problems with flirtelle but this bra is definitely not for me. Shape is somehow not right and fit is off. Lovely colour and so pretty though.