Flirtelle Peacock Brief Coral
Round off your look with the Flirtelle Peacock brief. Designed for comfort as well as style, there's descret panneling down the front mixed with feathered embroidered mesh rounding off the edges. A sweet ribbon bow to the center completes this everyday brief.More Details
Round off your look with the Flirtelle Peacock brief. Designed for comfort as well as style, there's descret panneling down the front mixed with feathered embroidered mesh rounding off the edges. A sweet ribbon bow to the center completes this everyday brief.
- 85% Polyamide, 15% Elastane
- STYLE: FL9103
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£6.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend £100
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- EXTENDED CHRISTMAS RETURNS: Orders placed from 1st November 2016 can be returned up until 31st January 2017.
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Complete the Look
Super confortavel! Adorei
Ria Marsh, 14-01-2017
I am a very curvy woman and these just hug me beautifully
sheina Cossey, 01-10-2016
I love them the cutest underwear iv ever baught on line.
Nice colour and fit. Comfortable to wear.
Fit perfectly lovely colour and comfortable.
Sent back as bought as set bra was way to small not true to size stated
Great fitting panty. Looks great on.
Brief was nice, unfortunately bra in this coral was larger than black version in the band? Odd.
My partner was disappointed with the fit