Flirtelle Marie Balconette Bra Strawberry
Welcoming the Marie balconette bra to the Flirtelle family, you won't be able to resist this charming strawberry shade. With fan detail to the top cup and contrasting yellow detail it'll brighten up any day.More Details
Welcoming the Marie balconette bra to the Flirtelle family, you won't be able to resist this charming strawberry shade. With fan detail to the top cup and contrasting yellow detail it'll brighten up any day.
- Non padded
- Underwired cups, adjustable straps
- Fastens with two hooks, three columns (three for bigger cups)
- 68% Polyamide, 35% Polyester, 7% Elastane
- STYLE: FL7701
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£6.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend £100
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- EXTENDED CHRISTMAS RETURNS: Orders placed from 1st November 2016 can be returned up until 31st January 2017.
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Complete the Look
Tracey Powell, 04-02-2017
Great bra, really comfortable to wear all day and the colour is fab. A good fit in my usual size.
love it. it is really cute
Zoe Stacey, 24-01-2017
this one broke after 5hrs of wearing it the pipe burst through the material inbetween my breast
Very thin, flimsy material. Non-padded so not for me but true to size.
Fits great and a nice vibrant pink colour. Good price in the sale
Straps wrinkle and twist easily
Lucy replied on
Sorry to hear this - unfortunately not every bra is suitable for everybody. It can be a little bit of trial and error to find the right size in each style!
Very good comfortable bras the colour is nice & fresh
Good fit, good price, nice colour, & with the matching pants makes a fab everyday set.
Very pretty fitted well but when washed wire came through
Lauren Dodge, 12-12-2016
I found the size a bit off and the material was really scratchy for my tastes. My skin is fickle. Price was right but I couldn't make it work. Support was very quick and professional in their responses.
Alicia Allen, 10-12-2016
Very comfortable but the second time I wore it the underwire already started poking out under the arm. Poor quality.
Lucy replied on
Sorry to hear you have had such a fault with this item, Alicia. Please get in touch with us about this if you have not already and we will be happy to assist with this.
barb mead, 29-11-2016
received what I expected and perfect fit
deborah clark-patterson, 29-11-2016
Fit well and comfortable to wear
Beautiful bra, JJ cup are difficult to find at this price!
Lovely, girly colour. Nice and comfortable shoulder straps. Cups and band: I ordered my usual size, 38G, no complaints here. I happened to send back this bra because I find that it has barely any support in the cups. The cups strech very much. I would prefer some supporting lining in the cups. I believe this is a wonderful bra for breasts with less volyme.
Mrs N L Regan, 20-10-2016
No support at all disappointed
Lucy replied on
Hi Mrs N L Regan, thank you for your feedback on this item. I am sorry to hear it was not suitable for you. As every woman is a different shape and size, unfortunately some products may just not work for some ladies. You are more than welcome to contact us at email@example.com for any advice or help on finding the right style and size for you, and, only if you feel comfortable, you can send us photos of yourself wearing a bra that you feel fits you and we can pass these on to our Bra Whisperer.
Anastarshia Colbert, 31/01/2017 11:11
This bra is so uncomfortable the bottom half of the wire digs into me. I couldn't wait to get it off! The bright side is it looks like the picture and is very pretty.
Theo, 08/01/2017 08:35
This bra is gorgeous to look at however the wire pops up quicker than you can say 'oh dear' and the straps twist so much it hurts your shoulders. Good price though I wore it twice and then the wires popped out.
Emily, 25/12/2016 00:26
Pretty but flimsy. Not enough support, very elastic straps. The worst problem was the wires, far too wide on the 34jj and they kept popping out.
Nicosh, 19/11/2016 08:14
All I can say is buy this bra!! I'm a 40gg and I sometimes find flirtelle bras slightly on the small side but this bra is so pretty and a great fit. I got it on a fab offer but I'd spend more on it as it's such a fab bra. Very happy all round!