Flirtelle Lula Padded Plunge Bra Jade
All over diamond embroidery makes up the Flirtelle Lula Plunge bra. Triangle accents to the cups edge sets this piece alight with a contrasting lemon bow to the center. The jewel tone of this naughty but nice offering is perfect for all occasions. You won't be fooled as the hold is perfect.More Details
All over diamond embroidery makes up the Flirtelle Lula Plunge bra. Triangle accents to the cups edge sets this piece alight with a contrasting lemon bow to the center. The jewel tone of this naughty but nice offering is perfect for all occasions. You won't be fooled as the hold is perfect.
- Foam lined
- Underwired cups, adjustable straps
- Fastens with two hooks, three columns (three for bigger cups)
- 82% Polyamide, 18% Elastane
- STYLE: FL7611
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£6.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend £100
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- EXTENDED CHRISTMAS RETURNS: Orders placed from 1st November 2016 can be returned up until 31st January 2017.
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Complete the Look
Great price and nice on and nice colour
martina surridge, 11-01-2017
Pretty but the sizes are off abit. Normally a size 38HH. Swapped for a 40J and still a tight fit.
Nikki Jones, 11-01-2017
Poor quality. Very disappointed.
Zayne Gittens, 09-01-2017
The bra looks good but after the Mrs wore it once, the wire came through. I had come across this in some of the reviews I read but thought I'd try anyway. Bit disappointing as it was a Christmas present.
Lucy replied on
So sorry to hear such a fault occurred with this item. Please contact us regarding this if you have not already done so and we'll be happy to help.
Steph Barry, 04-01-2017
Wire broke through after just one wear. Loved the colour of this bra was was bitterly disappointed
Lucy replied on
Sorry to hear this fault has occurred! Please get in touch with us regarding this fault, and we will be able to assist you further.
victoria major, 30-12-2016
Wire started sticking out first day i wore it
Jen Smith, 26-12-2016
The bra fitted great but didn't last more than one wear before the wire poked through, this make is usually a good quality so I'm sure it could be just a one off
Sean McAllister, 26-12-2016
my wife to be was delighted on cristmas day
Alexandra Flores, 22-12-2016
Band is extremely small. Order two sizes up. Cup gaps a little at the top but nothing too bad.
After reading a review about the bra, I decided to order 40H (I am normally 40GG). The bra fitted perfectly but was faulty, so I got a replacement (40H) delivered within two days. Unfortuanately it was too small.
Lovely feminine bra lovely fit and colour but on second wash wire came completely out
Too small even though I ordered a bigger size
Poor quality , definitely would not buy again
Sara Hughes, 06-12-2016
I live the style so much I have this one in several colours! The fit is fantastic
Terrible quality. Both underwires came through on the second day or use. Returned for a refund.
Lucy replied on
Hi, thank you for your feedback on this item. I am sorry to hear such a fault occurred with one of our items. If you require further information please don't hesitate to contact us.
zoe harrison, 24-11-2016
Back size was too small I'm a 38j so needed to go up to a 40j which fitted fine.
Lauren, 08/01/2017 10:34
Was really happy with this bra until (like all of the below reviews say) both wires came out on first use. Such a shame because I loved the bra! Looked great, very comfortable and great fitting! But now for the bin...
Amy, 28/12/2016 09:32
Lovely bra until I wore it - after the first wear the wire popped out on both cups - and yes it was the right size! Very poorly made, and surprising as I've got another Flirtelle bra which is fine.
Hannah , 27/12/2016 07:14
Only had the bra a week before the wires popped out! Only wore it once and washed it once before it had to go in the bin!