Flirtelle Giselle Padded Balconette Bra Nude
Giselle padded plunge bra by Flirtelle. Vivacious, lightly padded bra in nude, decorated with striking contrast floral embroidery.More Details
- Giselle padded balconette bra by Flirtelle.
- Vivacious, lightly padded bra in nude, decorated with striking contrast floral embroidery.
- Underwired cups, adjustable straps, fastens with two hooks (three for larger cups).
- 85% Polyamide, 15% Elastane
- STYLE: FL7011
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£6.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend £100
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Complete the Look
I had to exchange it because I ordered the wrong size (and my actual size was out of stock) but it looked supportive and good quality.
DeeDee8691, 21/12/2015 23:10
Lovely fit, gives a great shape and a nice neutral colour.
janet lynd, 27/10/2015 16:09
Lovely bra good support , I think on the smallish side ? I am 36g. Looking forward to wearing it .
Scarlet, 25/10/2015 16:49
This is my 3rd Flirtelle padded bra. My other two are bright colours but I wanted a nice nude bra for under pale tops. This one is lovely. It's discrete under white shirts (although the lacey top bit would show under a fitted T-shirt) and surprisingly for a nude bra looks nice by itself for romantic evenings. I always order a band size down and cup size up with this brand and I don't regret it.
Amanda, 25/10/2015 10:40
Fits well and quite pretty. Good colour too.
Nicola, 19/10/2015 22:13
Ordered wrong bra but must say generous in size and good quality
Katie, 18/10/2015 03:34
Flirtelle is officially my new favourite brand! Fits true to size, although the bands are quite stretchy. The foam is a little cheaper feeling, but this bra seems to be a pretty darn good fit for my full on bottom, wide-ish rooted boobs, so yay!
Tiffany, 27/09/2015 12:43
I love flirtelle. I know they are part of curvy kate but personally I find them better for me. You can't go wrong with the price espeaceably when on offer. I have bought six padded and unpadded bras and love them all but especially the padded ones. I will buy more!