Flirtelle Giselle Balconette Bra Pink
Think pink with the Flirtelle Giselle. This non padded number features sheer mesh top cups with swirled embroidery caressed with metallic thread for a luxurious yet girly look.More Details
Think pink with the Flirtelle Giselle. This non padded number features sheer mesh top cups with swirled embroidery caressed with metallic thread for a luxurious yet girly look.
- Underwired cups, adjustable straps
- Fastens with two hooks, three columns (three for bigger cups)
- 85% Polyamide, 15% Elastane
- STYLE: FL7001
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£6.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend £100
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- EXTENDED CHRISTMAS RETURNS: Orders placed from 1st November 2016 can be returned up until 31st January 2017.
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Complete the Look
Katherine Williams, 07-02-2017
Nice fit - very scratchy though!
excellent fit good value for money
Imogen Reid, 18-01-2017
Decided to purchase another set.
barb Farnworth, 16-01-2017
Average bra but wrong size
Comfy and beautiful, love the colour
returned for a differant size
Sharon McCarthy, 27-12-2016
Nice material and fits well
Fits perfectly. Great bra.
ann johnson, 12-12-2016
Good quality love this product
kay millichamp, 08-12-2016
Very pretty, good sizing and always happy with my purchases
robert griffin, 06-12-2016
Lovely fit and colour! Thank you
pretty bra with a good fit
barb mead, 29-11-2016
perfect fitting bra, love it
debs harrison, 18-10-2016
Good price, fits well and good choice. I love the colours and sizes fast delivery. Thanks
The fabric gaps a bit in the top of the cup.
Naomi Lekota, 13-10-2016
Feels and looks great, sits well.
I bit flattening but fitted well
I was pleased with my first purchase with Brastop and felt confident in placing a 2nd order. This particular bra I found to be a very comfortable fit and true to size (34K) even for the most curvy woman. Holds you firmly in, no bulges at side and front, and you it gives you that extra confident feel when wearing it under whatever item of clothes your wearing.
Janet Bolderson, 27-09-2016
Not enough support for my liking.
Very good fit, lovely colour.
Beautiful bra really comfortable fit a.day looks so.flattering on
Lovely &. A good fit would order again
Lovely, pretty bra. Good fit and comfortable.
Wonderfull lace around the cups, extremely pretty, product is weared as nothing on your body.
Pretty bra, good fit. Cups come up smaller than Freya or Fantasia
Great fit true to size pretty colour instead of the usual beige
Good fit, great colour. Good every day bra.
Amazing, I just love it. Thank you very much.
very nice bra but like the other above did not fit me properly so returned it
Brilliant. Bras aren't padded so not my style.
Lovely lacy bra in Sz 38JJ, great comfortable fit, looks fab.
Correct size nice quality
Didn't arrive still waiting for goods
Kristen Burns, 22/12/2016 02:49
WOW! Fantastic bra. Just got it in the mail today and it fits PERFECTLY! No spillage, no red marks, and no rubbing my armpits raw! I highly recommend this bra. Especially for small band/big cup ladies. I'm a 32H and I feel great about it. Favorite bra of all time. Will be buying more in other colors!
Tpie, 19/08/2016 02:19
Bra fit funny, made my breasts look like upside down 7's... Also cheaper quality material and no satin on straps making them look drab, overall make sure you size up in this cup for sure, my usual 38K cup wasn't big enough in cups.