Flirtelle Elsa Padded Plunge Bra Pink
Elsa plunge bra by Flirtelle. Lightly padded fabric in gorgeous pink.More Details
- Elsa plunge bra by Flirtelle.
- Lightly padded fabric in gorgeous pink.
- Rich, geometric embroidery, ribbon bow detail and contrasting trims.
- Underwired cups, adjustable straps, fastens with two hooks (three for bigger cups), three columns.
- 85% Polyamide, 15% Elastane
- STYLE: FL6951
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£6.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend £100
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Beautiful bra however it was really tight.
Elina Stenij, 18/06/2016 19:41
Paras istuvuus, vastaa kokoaan.
Angie, 11/01/2016 19:42
I love the Flirtelle range the best bras I have ever worn, for fit and comfort they never disappoint. I have several in all different colours and its the first range I look for when Im aware of sales or if I just fancy some new ones.
Abby, 30/12/2015 20:20
This is without a doubt the best bra I have ever owned. It's unbelievably comfortable, gives a wonderful amount of lift which I adore in a bra yet have never been able to find in a bra that doesn't also make my boobs fall out the side! I loved it so much I immediately logged into Brastop to buy the other two colours (obviously just my luck, they were out of stock in my size) and to my horror I found it was being discontinued. Devastated is not the word. Snap one up whilst you still can, I wish I had bought 10 in each colour to last me for the next few years!
Sam, 08/11/2015 10:45
Lovely bra, great fitting and very comfortable to wear. It gives a good shape and doesn't dig in anywhere from what I've noticed. The material is nice, the colour is as it is in the picture.
Claire, 07/10/2015 18:50
Excellent quality, really comfortable. My only wish was after wearing it ,I should have gone up a cup size. Very good for the price. Lovely ' up front ' shape and lift .
Emmy, 06/10/2015 14:39
This bra is pretty comfortable. Also I love the colour as well
Flavia Jurca, 20/09/2015 10:56
Very comfortable, I wore it at work and forgot I had a bra on.
Nicola Herrington, 20/09/2015 05:32
This bra is absolutely beautiful. It fits perfectly and gives me quite a lot of 'lift' Which is great. Nice fit, gives a good silhouette.
Becky Quist, 28/08/2015 18:24
I love this bra!
It's feminine and really supportive without being too stiff. I am not a "pink princess" kind of girl but this makes me feel pretty instantly without being over the top.
I would recommend going up a cup size if your breasts are top heavy as the bra definitely has push up qualities to it.
Other than that, I love it. It appears to be well made thus far.