Flirtelle Elsa Padded Plunge Bra Navy
Elsa plunge bra by Flirtelle. Lightly padded fabric in gorgeous navy.More Details
- Elsa plunge bra by Flirtelle.
- Lightly padded fabric in gorgeous navy.
- Rich, geometric embroidery, ribbon bow detail and contrasting trims.
- Underwired cups, adjustable straps, fastens with two hooks (three for bigger cups), three columns.
- 85% Polyamide, 15% Elastane
- STYLE: FL6951
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£6.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend £100
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- EXTENDED CHRISTMAS RETURNS: Orders placed from 1st November 2016 can be returned up until 31st January 2017.
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Complete the Look
Lovely comfortable bra but the cups are a little on the small side as well being lower round the sides/armpit area, I don't think it would be suitable for anyone with huge boobs, there'd be side boob problems! I'm an E cup and can just about get away with it under the right top. No digging in of wires or rubbing/chafing of any kind though
Love the fit. Am senior in age but gives a great shape under jumpers and tops
Sarah Keam, 20/12/2015 09:31
A very comfortable and well fitting bra
Norma, 14/12/2015 09:29
I found with this bra the fit was good, but the side of the cup under my arm is very shallow. This meant that the bone in the cup dug in and my breast started to come out of the side.
Tolu, 13/12/2015 02:10
Christina, 15/11/2015 14:50
I'm very pleased with this bra. It fits wonderfully. Being a bigger bustier girl I often have problems with the underwire digging in under my armpits, but this bra gives an amazing cleavage as well as being extra comfortable. I recommend this bra to anyone who wants a good comfortable fit with a great look aswell.
Christine Salt, 08/11/2015 10:05
This bra fits extremely well and is most comfortable. I also want to acknowledge your very prompt service and excellent contact with your customers
Katie, 18/10/2015 03:31
Flirtelle is officially my new favourite brand! Fits true to size, although the bands are quite stretchy. The foam is a little cheaper feeling, but this bra seems to be a pretty darn good fit for my full on bottom, wide-ish rooted boobs, so yay!
Melanie Hutton, 11/10/2015 10:06
Bought this bra on a whim. Turns out this is one of the most comfy bra's i now own. Looks good,feels good, very comfy to wear. Definately buy this bra and see for yourself how good it really is x
emma holland, 04/10/2015 10:58
Love it! The support it gives and how it fits! Recommended!