Flirtelle Ariel Padded Balconette Bra Purple
Ariel balconette bra by Flirtelle. Lightly padded fabric in striking purple.More Details
- Ariel balconette bra by Flirtelle.
- Lightly padded fabric in striking purple.
- Adorned with delicate contract lace detail, ribbon bows.
- Adjustable straps, underwired cups, fastens with two hooks (three for larger cups), three columns.
- 85% Polyamide, 15% Elastane
- STYLE: FL7111
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£5.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend £100
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Complete the Look
Looks fantastic, fits well, underwire gets a bit poky by the end of the day.
Kate Skinner, 04-04-2016
Brilliant, good quality and fast delivery
Beautiful bra however it was really tight.
Chris Williams, 29/11/2015 11:23
A very nice looking product and fitted my wife perfectly
Alana Gonzalez, 26/11/2015 16:05
Love the shape, the padding is what really gives it that lift. But the mesh can be uncomfortable (not the arm pit, but where the wires rest on your ribs under your boobs) by the middle of the day, especially if you are at a desk a lot, this bra would have been great had it been satin. Please get rid of the mesh.
Jenny, 22/11/2015 17:29
Nope. Wrong. Shouldn't have happened. It's not a bad bra. It's not uncomfortable. It's just blah and boring. Average. Returned.
Moira Tate, 01/11/2015 19:02
Good fit, very comfortable. Straps nice width, padding is just right. Very nice colour with lovely contrasting trim. Excellent price.
Stacey, 25/10/2015 16:20
I have been looking for decent bra's for years and I'm so happy that I've finally found one.
This bra is superb! Not only does it give me full support, it also gives me the round shape that I am looking for.
As a 38K, a lot of bra's tend to give me the pointy effect which is not the look I want. I love this bra so much, I bought the others in various colours!
As a 30 year old, I'm so happy to have found a very pretty bra that actually fits me!
Katie, 18/10/2015 03:33
Flirtelle is officially my new favourite brand! Fits true to size, although the bands are quite stretchy. The foam is a little cheaper feeling, and the gore is a bit high for me (but I like plunges), but this bra seems to be a pretty darn good fit for my full on bottom, wide-ish rooted boobs, so yay!
Emmy, 06/10/2015 14:37
Love this bra!! It fits perfectly and it is so comfortable!!
seun noah-cole, 05/10/2015 19:03
Lovely looking bra but very uncomfortable. The wire in the bra are quite painful under the armpit. And I bought my correct size but extremely uncomfortable to wear
emma holland, 04/10/2015 10:57
Possibly the most comfortable bra I have worn! And it's pretty which isn't something you get often with the larger sizes. I felt very pretty. Amazing how a bra can make you feel ☺
patricia Olanrewaju , 07/09/2015 00:12
I really love this bra it's perfect
Tina, 06/09/2015 09:35
It fitted great. Love it!
Alana, 23/08/2015 02:43
So cute. love the color and all the detailing. Very comfortable, I went a band size down and cup size up than what I usually get and its the size I should have been wearing all along. The shape is great and perky, there is no digging under my arm or on my breastplate. I could not be happier :)
Kelly, 19/08/2015 17:35
Really comfortable and a lovely fit. Slightly more jiggle than I'm used to but otherwise fab!