Flirtelle Ariel Padded Balconette Bra Fuchsia
Ariel balconette bra by Flirtelle. Lightly padded fabric in striking fuchsia pink.More Details
- Ariel balconette bra by Flirtelle.
- Lightly padded fabric in striking fuchsia pink.
- Adorned with delicate contract lace detail, ribbon bows.
- Adjustable straps, underwired cups, fastens with two hooks (three for larger cups), three columns.
- 85% Polyamide, 15% Elastane
- STYLE: FL7111
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£6.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend £100
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- EXTENDED CHRISTMAS RETURNS: Orders placed from 1st November 2016 can be returned up until 31st January 2017.
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Complete the Look
Kate Skinner, 04-04-2016
Brilliant, fast delivery. Good quality
Very good fitting, everyday bra.
Michelle, 20/12/2015 09:05
Lovely bra, chose my usual 36HH and it's a perfect fit and comfortable. Happy that I could get a nice bra in my size that doesn't look like my grandmother's. Will buy this style again
george wilson, 01/11/2015 10:09
Well fitting nicely priced
Amanda Cheetham, 26/10/2015 10:00
Fabulous bra, comfortable and great fit
Scarlet, 25/10/2015 16:46
I ordered my usual Flirtelle size 34H (although with most other brands I get a 36GG) and the band is perfect, although there's a slight gap at the top. This bra gives fantastic cleavage, and the colour in real life is stunning, bright and vibrant. The fuschia straps look cute peeking out the side of a vest top. It won't be my top choice on days when I walk a lot as the band feels like it will lose support throughout a long day but to go to work or out with friends it's sexy, cute and pretty comfortable.
Natalie Kostova, 21/10/2015 14:59
Really odd size on me, too big. It's very pretty though.
When emailing Bra stop to ask about returns I received no response though and am still trying to exchange it for a different bra.
Anna L, 11/10/2015 13:06
I ordered this in my usual Flirtelle size 30H and it fits very well. I like the bright and happy colour. It digged a bit into my sides the first time I wore it, but the band loosens a bit when you use it.
Alison Moore , 11/10/2015 06:38
Pretty and comfy. Good support and washes well.
Jo, 04/10/2015 18:29
Very happy with this bra, ordered in a cup size larger. The fit is very good and I like the shape and support you get from the padded style.
Tina, 14/09/2015 03:43
I love Flirtelle. Such a great shape and beautiful colors and styles. Definitely size up a cup.
patricia Olanrewaju , 07/09/2015 00:10
I love the curve. Its the kind of bra anybody will like to wear for any occassion.
Pip, 06/09/2015 16:12
Exchange this twice as it commented by others comes up big lovely bra but I decided to get a refund and order the non padded one.
margarittah, 06/09/2015 14:23
A very nice bra! Good shape, nice colours but for the first time I had to use a nail file to abrade sharp edges slipping out of threads at the back. It is stuffed by some plastic,with very shape edges....after such a DIY it doesnt cause bruises anymore, so I hope it would be OK now. As it is a very nice, good fitting bra.The material is a bit "artificial"though...
sandra b, 30/08/2015 10:09
This bra is lovely! Good sizing in my opinion. I've not had a padded bra due to having a large cup size , usually get 36 kk but this bra did not come in that size so I sized up to 38k and the fit is great! Only regret is that I didn't buy all the colours available! Definitely recommend.