Flirtelle Alice Balconette Bra Siren Red
The Flirtelle Alice Balconette bra will have you looking smoking hot in siren red. Swirls make up the top cup detail, too good to ignore. The signature balconette style for the range has the same brilliant hold and lift for all cup sizes.More Details
The Flirtelle Alice Balconette bra will have you looking smoking hot in siren red. Swirls make up the top cup detail, too good to ignore. The signature balconette style for the range has the same brilliant hold and lift for all cup sizes.
- Non padded
- Underwired cups, adjustable straps
- Fastens with two hooks, three coloumns (three for bigger cups)
- 65% Polyamide, 22% Polyester, 13% Elastane
- STYLE: FL7801
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£6.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend £100
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Complete the Look
Sarah Wood, 24-03-2017
Loved the glorious colour & design. Very comfortable fit and shape.
Lovely shape , fit and price
sharron moses, 16-03-2017
Excellent quality and excellent price
Shaun Buchanan, 15-03-2017
My partner likes the support
Amanda Green, 14-03-2017
Fantastic product quick delivery will def use again
Natalie Callaghan, 13-03-2017
Great set buy with knickers will make you feel very supported great at the same time. True to size, very supportive very pretty. You can even run in this without spillage. I'm a size JJ cup and I didn't budge when I ran. Miracles do happen lol
Jeniffer Kavuti, 08-03-2017
Good and comfortable fit!!
Great quality products, sizing seems accurate!
I wasn't too keen on the shape of this bra, might be better for people with FOT breasts.
Absolutely love the way this compliments my figure
penny townsend, 06-03-2017
very pleased with my bras it nice to find big sizes
great fit/ excellent service as always
Perfect fit for my big boobs 36 k. I just love the quality and it's affordable and delivery is so quick.👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽
Comfort and support it great.
Pleased with the fit and appearance.
Linda O'Donnell, 09-02-2017
Beautiful and great value
One very happy lady!!!!!!!
Have worn once fit was good
Leanne, 18/03/2017 16:00
Im so pleased with this bra! The fit is perfect which can be very hard to get at a 36GG! I've only just discovered Brastop and I'm so pleased that I can wear sexy underwear now rather than plain/granny styles :)
Naomi Tillotson-Keating, 23/02/2017 18:59
Bought this via the Brastop ebay shop (a little more expensive) and it arrived today.
It looks fabulous, very sexy, which can be hard to find in my size, 32K.
It's my first go at using Flirtelle so trying it on I was trying not to be optimistic. BUT its fits quite well, in so much as I could wear it. No popping out anywhere, no wires digging in. Nice shape under clothes.
There are problems though hence the three stars.
Firstly, the fabric is very thin and not particularly supportive so the result is that big boobs like mine jiggle with every movement. Its also a touch itchy it start with.
Secondly, (this makes me think maybe the one I was sent is a factory second?!) there is a weird phenomenon that occurs at the bottom of each cup, where the fabric bunches up and creates this weird little pocket of creased up boob. its not visible in the overall look of the bra, especially under clothes, but it really bothers me and it just feels and to me, looks wrong. its just a hard to explain fitting problem that I am very unhappy with personally. I'm sure to a lot of ladies it would make any difference, but to me its a problem, and to be honest is the only reason I have knocked off any stars. Its hard to describe but if I could show a photo, you'd get it.
LeighW, 21/02/2017 20:48
There's a reason it's on sale.
Very thin and incredibly itchy. Wore it less than an hour before having to take It off.