Fauve Mia Balconette Bra Black
Fauve Mia balconette bra by Fantasie. Stunning, elegant balconette bra from the makers of Fantasie, styled in rich sheer-mesh fabric over a charming black base.More Details
- Fauve Mia balconette bra by Fantasie.
- Stunning, elegant balconette bra from the makers of Fantasie, styled in rich sheer-mesh fabric in charming black.
- A classic design, decorated with intrciately embroidered floral patterning across the cups and delicate ribbon bows in complimenting wine for a vintage-inspired look.
- Supportive, underwired three-piece cups give a flattering shape, gorgeous curves and fit.
- Adjustable shoulder straps fasten with two hooks at the back, three columns.
- 54% Nylon/Polyamide, 39% Polyester, 7% Elastane/Spandex.
- STYLE: 0122
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£5.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend £100
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
hankau , 10/10/2013 01:00
A really beautiful bra and nice material. It looks good on me from the front but from the sides it is very pointy and the purple ribbons seem to be too tight. It may be too small for me (the others IÂ´ve ordered are OK)but I wonÂ´t risk ordering a bigger size.
allybally46 , 07/09/2013 01:00
Great fit, lovely shape, classy, good quality and beautiful too. Love it!
epilepticdogs , 31/08/2013 01:00
I feel like a rock star in this bra! It fits me perfectly and it's quite comfortable. Even though it has an elaborate design on it, it was not noticeable under a t-shirt.
Humps , 02/08/2013 01:00
Lovely bra, but looks like its been labelled with the wrong size, ordered a 36 and it looks more like a 32! Have had fauve before and never had a problem.
shem56 , 18/07/2013 01:00
Beautiful bra. Good fit and a great price.
If you know what size bra you take you cant go wrong. Great delivery and prompt service. Will look no further for bras in the future.
maritavan , 22/06/2013 01:00
One can not go wrong with Fauve bras. They are beautiful, well constructed and most comfortable. I live in a hot humid climate and have no problem wearing this bra the whole day. I wear a 32FF in Freya (best fitting brand) and the same size fits me in Fauve. This model has just that little bit of something special with the lace and bordeaux trim. Love it!
Kate , 11/06/2013 01:00
karrolcia , 12/05/2013 01:00
This bra is really beautiful, it looks amazing. More than that it gives a really good support and your cleavage will look gorgeous in it. The only thing that didn't work for me is that the cup size was a little bit too big and cups are folding a bit at the sides. Although this is probably my fault, as I usually buy moulded bras so maybe with a soft ones I should go one cup down, something you migh
krystallia , 28/02/2013 00:00
Very fast delivery,the bra has perfect fit,its amazing and holds exactly as it should be.The fitting room helped me try a new size and it was accurate!!Thank you very much!!