Fauve Lucia Balconette Bra Sienna
Lucia balconette bra by Fauve. Stunning, non-padded supportive bra from the makers of Fantasie, styled in smooth, satin fabric over a deep chocolate base.More Details
- Lucia balconette bra by Fauve.
- Stunning, non-padded supportive bra from the makers of Fantasie, styled in smooth, satin fabric in deep chocolate.
- A seductive look, decorated with intricately embroidered boudoir inspired patterning across the cups and bold ribbon bow detail, ooh la la! Uplifting, underwired three-piece cups provide flattering curves, gorgeous fit and shape.
- Adjustable shoulder straps fasten with two hooks at the back.
- 49% Polyester, 45% Nylon/Polyamide, 6% Elastane/Spandex.
- STYLE: 0172
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£6.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend $125
- USA/Canada Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend $150
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
JennyD , 31/10/2013 00:00
Excellent support and I receive compliments:) when I am wearing it. I really love this matching set and feel great when I wear it. Fits very well definitely adds to the occasion when wearing that special LBD.
Sarah , 12/10/2013 01:00
Lovely material, beautiful colour (really dark coffee, very flattering even on pale post-winter skin!)
The first time I've tried Fauve and share others' enthusiasm for quality of making and materials.
Re shape / size: the band was a good fit, cups great on the lower half but slight wrinkling of the top half of the cups - noticeable because of the very sheer fabric. Don't think I could do a smaller
linda , 15/07/2013 01:00
Superb bra, so comfy from the first wear, holds shape well and very feminine. Cups are cut well and good straps with elastic that does not slip and washed a dream.
Ali , 06/07/2013 01:00
A lovely new bra set that fits really comfortably yet looks stunning too!
Julie , 05/06/2013 01:00
Comfortable and looks fabulous
RinaM , 11/05/2013 01:00
This is my second of the same model (I had a slightly bigger band size before) and I simply love them. The design is sumptuous without being over the top, the satin at the bottom of the cup adds strength and the sheer top adds allure. The support is second to none (that is for FF/G sized cups), the straps wide and yet pretty. The breasts are separated, uplifted and the cleavage is there but not si
petra , 03/05/2013 01:00
is more beautiful than in the picture, the color is more dark! beautiful! arrived in italy in 10 days. i'm very happy!