Fauve Isobel Full Cup Bra Mink
Isobel full cup bra by Fauve. Striking, full cup supportive bra styled in non-padded smooth fabric over a delectable mink base.More Details
- Isobel full cup bra by Fauve.
- Striking, full cup supportive bra styled in non-padded smooth fabric in delectable mink.
- Decorated with opulent, intricately embroidered peach and pink embroidery across the cups with fine ribbon bow detailing to complete the classic look.
- Uplifting, supportive underwired cups provide a gorgeous fit, cleavage with flattering curves.
- Adjustable shoulder straps fasten with two hooks at the back, three columns.
- 77% Nylon/Polyamide, 8% Polyester, 15% Elastane.
- STYLE: 0182
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£6.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend £100
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- EXTENDED CHRISTMAS RETURNS: Orders placed from 1st November 2016 can be returned up until 31st January 2017.
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Jan , 26/10/2013 01:00
My current favourite. Attractive and comfortable, good fit giving great support. Well worth the money.
Ally , 21/10/2013 01:00
Lovely bra which is both pretty and comfy. Highly recommend especially with the matching shorts.
Saw , 20/10/2013 01:00
Lovely matching bra and knickers - present for my wife who loves them.
needsupport , 02/10/2013 01:00
comfortable fit, good support, colour not quite as pretty as picture but nice anyway
Palmy , 16/09/2013 01:00
Lovely soft well fitting bra this is my second one and would happily buy again
Robin , 08/09/2013 01:00
I've tried this bra in a 36FF and 36G. Neither size works for me. The band is great: not too snug or loose. (A 38 with any cup size, in any brand, is too big on me; a 34 crushes my ribs.) The microfiber fabric is so soft and comfortable. The bra is beautiful. But the cups are cut and sewn such that a point forms at the ends, and the bra becomes a bullet bra. Adding insult to injury, the FF -- whic
anitab , 28/07/2013 01:00
This looks as good as the picture, and has pretty detailing at the back too. Lovely colour and gorgeous lace. Very good support but I found the band a close fit so if you are between sizes you may need the larger one.
Ren , 15/05/2013 01:00
I got this bra thinking that it could be my sexy bra. I put it on and found out that it's one of the softest and most comfortable bras I've ever had! It does have a more "natural" look, so support can be added by adjusting the straps if needed.
Dada , 15/05/2013 01:00
Fauve means best quality. And it is. Comfy, nice, true to size, subtle - however I would not point it as a star between Fauve's bras (maybe because I 'm not full cups fan). But what a beautiful set it makes with thongs!
may , 02/05/2013 01:00
pefect fit, but the lace around the bottom VERY uncomfortable, i had to cut it off and even then i can't wear it for long, it's a shame as it looks so nice
Ana , 22/09/2012 01:00
This is the third bra of this design I have bought. I love the finish. The back is as pretty as the front. There are side supports. Beautiful shape. very pretty colour.