Fantasie Serene Full Cup Bra Black H - HH cups
Serene full cup bra by Fantasie. Classic, supportive full cup bra styled in exquisite sheer-mesh, non-padded soft fabric over a smart everyday black base.More Details
- Serene full cup bra by Fantasie.
- Classic, supportive full cup bra styled in exquisite sheer-mesh, non-padded soft fabric in smart everyday black.
- A scrumptious look, decorated with smart striped embroidery, delicate ribbon bow detail and trim, perfect fot everyday wear, simply yet elegant.
- Three-piece, underwired cup for flawless curves, flattering fit and gorgeous shape.
- Adjustable shoulder straps fasten with three hooks at the back, three columns.
- 68% Nylon/Polyamide, 21% Polyester, 6% Elastane, 5% Cotton.
- STYLE: 2232
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£6.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend £100
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- EXTENDED CHRISTMAS RETURNS: Orders placed from 1st November 2016 can be returned up until 31st January 2017.
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Complete the Look
nice bra and the see through mesh panel gave it a sexy look
Very comfy, well made, strong material. Perfect for everyday use and as a discrete bra under tighter tops.
The bacj and cups are well sized and fit perfectly.
Very little breaking in needed considering the support given.
liz, 21/06/2015 06:10
Excellent quality bra
Anna, 17/08/2014 00:09
Bra was far too large for me. I ordered a 34HH (my usual size), but it was massive on me. The bra itself was of good quality, but beware that it has a bullet bra shape. Returned it with no problem.