Fantasie Serene Full Cup Bra Black D - GG cups
Serene full cup bra by Fantasie. Classic, supportive full cup bra styled in exquisite sheer-mesh, non-padded soft fabric over a smart everyday black base.More Details
- Serene full cup bra by Fantasie.
- Classic, supportive full cup bra styled in exquisite sheer-mesh, non-padded soft fabric in smart everyday black.
- A scrumptious look, decorated with smart striped embroidery, delicate ribbon bow detail and trim, perfect fot everyday wear, simple yet elegant.
- Three-piece, underwired cup for flawless curves, flattering fit and gorgeous shape.
- Adjustable shoulder straps fasten with two hooks at the back, three columns.
- 68% Nylon/Polyamide, 21% Polyester, 6% Elastane, 5% Cotton.
- STYLE: 2231
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£5.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend £100
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Complete the Look
Malli mukava pÃ¤Ã¤llÃ¤, mutta laadultaan heikohko - vaati pientÃ¤ ompelua jo toisen pesukerran jÃ¤lkeen.
Nice bras but did not fit
very large for size, might have worked a size down, but since they have no reasonable return policy from outside the UK, I just sent it back.
Tad, 11/10/2015 11:04
Excellent service. Item exactly as described. Fits perfectly. Fast delivery.
hila, 18/10/2014 15:06
my size is ff30, and the bra is very tight and sometimes bothers me at the middle, but still the bra is very good - it holds everything inside.
i was afraid when i saw the bra because i dont like bras without padding, and i didnt notice it when i bought her. but it is actually very good and no one can tell when i'm cold ;-)
srwood , 07/10/2013 01:00
I have one of theses already in a 34ff and love it... unfortunatly I accidentaly ordered the worng size when i went to get a second one(30d) I'm sending it back to exchange for the appropriate size. This bra is super comfy and I don't fall out wich makes up for the fact that the lines are rather visible under clothes.
Beck , 31/07/2013 01:00
Great bra for everyday use. Gives plenty of support and fits me perfectly. I was sceptical about buying a Fantasie bra as I usually only buy Freya. Pleased that this Fantasie bra supports as well as if not better than the Freya bra's I have worn in the past.
Ordered another one!!!
aarntsen , 27/05/2013 01:00
I usually don't go for full-cup styles, but this one is great. It's comfortable (soft fabric) and supports just right, and it still manages to be sexy.