Fantasie Rebecca Spacer Moulded Full Cup Bra Sea Mist
Fantasie's much-loved Rebecca bra in back in Sea Mist. The seam-free, Spacer Moulded bra is comfortable, light and breathable which strikes the perfect balance between understated style and sublime sophistication.More Details
Fantasie's much-loved Rebecca bra in back in Sea Mist. The seam-free, Spacer Moulded bra is comfortable, light and breathable which strikes the perfect balance between understated style and sublime sophistication.
- Underwired cups, adjustable straps
- Fastens with two hooks, three columns
- 76% Nylon/Polyamide, 17% Polyester, 7% Elastane
- STYLE: 2024
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£6.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend $125
- USA/Canada Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend $150
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Sehr schÃ¶ner Stoff, anschmiegsam und gut bedeckender Schnitt. GrÃ¶ÃŸe stimmt.
I ordered Fantasie's Rebecca bra in size 36F which is my usual size. The cup is a tad too small or perhaps a bit shallow and the band tends to curl up. However, I read in a review that both cup and band will stretch with some wash and wear, so I kept this size.
I can never wear this style of bras usually, so the Rebecca is a good fit. The fabric is nice, especially the shoulder straps are comfortable. The cups are moulded in a way which is soft and comfortable, not too rigid.
The color sea mist is pretty, not too light a shade and not too neon-like either.
customer, 11/05/2017 00:34
Normally I prefer more padded bras however the spacer bra is so comfortable and well fitting that you forget it's only moulded. It's smooth under t shirts and covers well. Good for larger sizes - 34FF - and the material itself is stretchy so if you're a little bit on the larger side of a cup size it should cover that.