Fantasie Rebecca Spacer Moulded Bra Crystal
Rebecca Spacer moulded bra by Fantasie. Moulded, smooth seam-free fabric in crystal.More Details
- Rebecca Spacer moulded bra by Fantasie.
- Moulded, smooth seam-free fabric in crystal.
- Adorned with a striking contrast stitch trim and ribbon bow detail.
- Underwired cups, adjustable straps.
- Fastens with two hooks, three columns.
- 76% Nylon/Polyamide, 17% Polyester, 7% Elastane
- STYLE: 2024
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£6.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend £100
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- EXTENDED CHRISTMAS RETURNS: Orders placed from 1st November 2016 can be returned up until 31st January 2017.
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Complete the Look
these bras always fit so well
Reviews were, t good on colour. But is actuallysame as website
Good fit and pretty style
Would have thought a moulded bra would have made me look even bigger but reading one of the reviews by a bigger boobed lady made me decide to give it a go and I am glad I did.
Fairly comfortable. The underwire is a bit tight, but I own 3 other bras that are exactly the same size, so maybe it's just the cut. By the end of the day I'm a bit red from the snugness. But I love the seamless cup, which is extremely comfortable.
Elvira , 20/12/2015 23:30
Very confortable, Perfect diez. Recomended
Olga Agafonova, 02/10/2015 12:57
Первое впечатление от бюстгалтера было "О Боже, что это?!". На мой 38G выглядит просто огромным. Однако в носке показал себя великолепно - грудь держит, как влитой, хорошие лямки, мощная застежка, можно одевать под тонкие вещи. Цвет оказался светло-светло-голубовато-серым, не белый, и не светло-серый.
Очень рекомендую обладательницам большой, тяжелой груди.
E L, 02/10/2015 07:48
The material itself is comfortable but it is waay large. I usually get 30GG but got 32G for this oneand it has a LOT of space, especially on the top.
Jennie, 27/09/2015 09:30
Comfortable and perfect fit. So pleased with the design and feel that have it in three colours with matching briefs
Ilana, 19/09/2015 17:37
This bra fit well. Gave a great shape, works well under different necklines and textures of clothing.
Julie Maria Boldsen, 14/09/2015 18:18
I do really not get the hype about this bra.
I find it to be to tight under my bust in my normal size, but way to big in the cup, which means, it doesn't give the support and hold, I wish - They are literally still hanging! Not flattering!
It might be better for me in a larger band, but smaller cup - but still it is way of!
PHJ, 23/08/2015 20:11
Perfect fit, very comfortable and supportive, almost as supportive as my Panache sports bra! The colour is also very pretty. What I don't like about this bra is that it flattens the chest somewhat and gives me a matronly look which I dislike. I would not wear this under a t-shirt or a tight top at work but with looser tops it is OK. My cup size is G.
Pavel Zajíc, 17/08/2015 21:33
Perfect fit, amazing color, very comfortable.
Susan Morgan, 16/08/2015 08:58
Very comfortable fit, love the colour.
Zoë, 09/08/2015 08:34
Perfect tshirt bra
Teresa, 19/07/2015 08:30
Good fit and very comfortable.
Tracey, 21/06/2015 12:44
Bra fits quite well but the colour is more of a grey
Melanie, 17/05/2015 16:20
I love this bra, and have it in 4 other colours. For a full-busted woman, I can't recommend it enough. However, I was not pleased with this colour. I was hoping for a pale icy blue (how it appeared on my monitor) but ended up with a dove grey.
Jo - London, 09/12/2014 15:43
This is the third colour i have bought in this bra. It is so comfortable, and offers me great support and shape. I'm so happy I have another one to add to my collection :)
Kim, 28/11/2014 15:17
Love these bras, I buy them in every colour. They last well, especially when handwashed. Great fit, would highly recommend.