Fantasie Melissa Side Support Plunge Bra Magenta
Melissa side support bra by Fantasie. Styled in non-padded, semi sheer fabric in magenta.More Details
- Melissa side support bra by Fantasie.
- Styled in non-padded, semi sheer fabric in magenta.
- Beautiful embroidered floral patterns and contrast ribbon bow detail.
- Underwired cups, adjustable shoulder straps.
- Fastens with two hooks, across three columns.
- 60% Polyester, 26% Nylon/Polyamide, 14% Elastane
- STYLE: 2932
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£6.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend £100
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Complete the Look
A different colour for me, fits well and price excellent
Fantastic fit, shaping, comfort. Highly recommend. Certainly a favorite of mine.
Unfortunately this one didn't work for me
Natalie.H replied on
Thank you for your feedback. We can see this item was returned and a refund processed. Should you though have any questions, please do contact us.
anni Levi, 14-02-2016
This bra is brilliant if you have larger breasts. I'm a 34G in this bra and it is very supportive and pretty as well.
Fab little or in my case big bra excellent price and customer support fab
Mary , 13/12/2015 12:43
Absolutely love this bra, so pretty and a fabulous colour.
Sandy, 27/09/2015 11:31
I love Fantasies bras and ordered three different ones this time. The other two were a perfect fit but this one unfortunately was a bit small and had to send back.
Mrs Jane Balls, 14/09/2015 10:23
Very pretty bra,but decided I needed an E Cup!