Fantasie Marie Bra Red
Marie bra by Fantasie. Scrumptious, classic balconette bra styled in silky smooth, non-padded fabric over a delectable red base.More Details
- Marie bra by Fantasie.
- Scrumptious, classic balconette bra styled in silky smooth, non-padded fabric in delectable red.
- A charming, bold look, inflused with rich, intricately embroidered floral patterning across the cups with delicate ribbon bow and gem detail.
- Flattering three-piece, underwired cup creates a flawless fit, gorgeous shape and desirable curves.
- Adjustable shoulder straps fasten with two hooks at the back, three columns.
- 54% Nylon/Polyamide, 40% Polyester, 6% Elastane.
- STYLE: 2482
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£5.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend £100
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Kimi , 31/10/2013 00:00
I always buy Fantasie bras because they are very supportive and give a great shape. I love this one and got it in time before it sold out in such a festive colour.Absolutely loved it and it fit perfectly and very comfortable. Another great buy from Brastop!
Sumer , 26/09/2013 01:00
Looked a lovely bra and thought hey that will go great with the new pantie's I'd ordered. But when it arrived although I am a size 36D - 38D this bra was far to tight I should have ordered a 40D as the sizing is very skimpy. Apart from that the bra is just average nothing special at all looks like any bra you'd buy from Primark.
SandyB , 23/09/2013 01:00
Another Fabulous bra. Great Shape and lovely wide should straps. Fitted perfectly. Great for every day wear
mom2five , 07/08/2013 01:00
Band and cup seem to run a little big, (or it could just be my shape, I'm more full on the botom than top), but I had a little space that was not filled on the top of this one, so the lacy part doesn't lay really flat, and the band seems a little stretchier than others. It looks lovely on and gives a slight pointy look, but I like it.
garden gnome , 22/07/2013 01:00
[...]Bra is a fab colour and perfect fit. would recommend this to friends.
Emma , 20/06/2013 01:00
True to size and very comfortable wasn't so sure about the pattern at the top thought it was a bit much but it felt so good on and looks great under clothes with brilliant side support!
pudsalicious , 17/05/2013 01:00
I am 30H and found this bra very comfortable and supportive. The colour looks a bit different in real life compared to the image online, but not disappointed as it looks great on,
vonny , 06/12/2012 00:00
Excellent service no quible guarantee gorgeous bras would recommend to all ladies