Fantasie Lois Side Support Bra Pink
Lois side support bra by Fantasie. Styled in non-padded, soft satin fabric in gorgeous pink.More Details
- Lois side support bra by Fantasie.
- Styled in non-padded, soft satin fabric in gorgeous pink.
- Decorated with smart pinstripe print, lace and ribbon bow detail.
- Adjustable straps, underwired cups.
- Fastens with two hooks, three columns (three for bigger cups)
- 90% Nylon/Polyamide, 9% Elastane, 1% Polyester
- STYLE: 2972
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£6.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend £100
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- EXTENDED CHRISTMAS RETURNS: Orders placed from 1st November 2016 can be returned up until 31st January 2017.
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Complete the Look
Perfectly pink, love the way it holds my girls up and together
Good fit very comfortable love the colour
Sandra Davies , 20/09/2015 09:21
Love the colour of this bra. Feels greats and looks good on.
Welsh Bird, 31/05/2015 08:22
I am a fantasie fan but found this bra small in the cup and needed to size up.
shimrit Amsalem, 08/03/2015 06:07
perfect bra! beautiful and computable
Laura, 17/08/2014 04:14
This bra is very pretty and I love the colour - True to to the photo and looks good under light fabrics. However this bra is not my favourite. The Fabric on the cup is too high and the cup give me a pointy "cone boob" shape, though this is not so noticeable when you have a top on. After a few hours of warring this bra I can also feel it dig in to me on one side.
The complaints are not so bad that I would go through the effort of returning the bra but I don't think I would buy this bra again.
Amanda, 23/07/2014 13:00
Got this as a gift for my mum, it fits her brilliantly. I successfully bravangelised her with this bra, it's her first in her proper size (34FF)! Her only complaint is that the straps are a little too far apart. Otherwise perfect. Thanks Brastop and Fantasie! xx
Lucie - Manchester, 26/02/2014 14:14
I like this bra as I think it's a very comfortable fit, and i love how it looks smart with the pinstripes! Very happy customer! :D