Fantasie Lois Side Support Bra Nude
Lois side support bra by Fantasie. Styled in non-padded, soft satin fabric in everyday nude.More Details
- Lois side support bra by Fantasie.
- Styled in non-padded, soft satin fabric in everyday nude.
- Decorated with smart pinstripe print, lace and ribbon bow detail.
- Adjustable straps, underwired cups.
- Fastens with two hooks, three columns.
- 90% Nylon/Polyamide, 9% Elastane, 1% Polyester
- STYLE: 2972
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£5.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend £100
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Complete the Look
Good support and very comfortable
Good bra, even if was good but unfortunately not right for me at the moment due to pregnancy
a perect fit ....nice bra
item received was too large
Very comfy bra and worth the money
no support to speak of, and was a bit too small.
Super bra. Perfect fit. I will buy in another colour.
Alice Martin, 09-06-2016
Did not fit well and the cup is kind of elongated for me.
I've been in the market for a nude bra for a while, and I've tried a few but this one is great. I was a bit nervous about the underwire, since it was a bit more flimsy than I generally like, but once I put the bra on all of my qualms disappeared because it fit wonderfully and was super comfortable!
Super bra good support and comfortable to wear
To flimsy on top of bra giving no support
Lovely fit and very comfortable. Does what it says and has good side support.
This was not the right bra for me, sadly. It looks very cute and feminine and honestly I would have loved for it to fit well, but the fabric was kind of flimsy and the cup was too low-cut (I need a very high-cut, full cup). The result was an unsupportive bra that gave me quadraboob (cutting into the breast tissue), despite being the right size.
It'll probably work for someone else -- if balconette and half-cup non-padded bras work well for you, there's a better chance you'll like it. But definitely not for me.
For reference, I wear a 32G.
Malin , 11/10/2015 08:18
Loving the look, it's sheer and still not too fancy. Fits me very well and provides enough support for the girls.
Nuria, 30/08/2015 11:12
Perfect. Fantasie is always good. Very confortable Fits well. Nike material. Super!!!!
Elizabeth Jones, 16/08/2015 19:16
Perfect fit and top quality
Vanessa Maxim, 09/08/2015 06:42
Great bra, gave me great support where I needed it. Fitted well, nice material. Happy with the purchase, would recommend it to anyone who needs a bra well made and a fantastic fit. 😊
anonybra, 22/06/2015 19:30
The bra is very comfortable, if a little tight. It makes my breasts look pretty small, and a little pointy. No bullet shape, which is great, but the color doesn't work under a white t-shirt and my nipples can be easily seen because of the lack of padding.
tracey coutts, 15/06/2015 14:05
Lovely bra great look, fit and support, I have never had to send back any fantasie bras.
Carol Edwards, 19/10/2014 13:25
Fabulous bra, fits beautifully and gives excelleng support. Very happy with my purchase. Sizing was perfect.
Alexandra, 12/10/2014 17:48
This one has too small cups, i have this problem with some of Fantasie bras, unfortunately (another one is Jana bra). Probably I should order this one in 32FF instead of 32F. Usually 32F (or its European analogue 70G) works perfectly on me for every brand and other Fantasie bras.
Theresa, 07/07/2014 17:07
First off let me tell you I was wearing the wrong size by a lot before I ordered this bra. I am so happy with my purchase! The only draw back is that the center comes up pretty far so it almost sticks out when I wear a low cut top, other than that it fits great and I almost forget I have it on.