Fantasie Lois Side Support Bra Mint Chocolate
Rejoice as the Fantasie Lois Side Support bra is back! The soft satin cups are styled in a gorgeous all over muted green with chocolate stripes and a must-see mesh top cup with scalloped edge. Pretty ribbon bows are the perfect finish for this understated bra that will make you feel fab!More Details
Rejoice as the Fantasie Lois Side Support bra is back! The soft satin cups are styled in a gorgeous all over muted green with chocolate stripes and a must-see mesh top cup with scalloped edge. Pretty ribbon bows are the perfect finish for this understated bra that will make you feel fab!
- Underwired cups, adjustable straps
- Fastens with two hooks, three columns
- 90% Nylon/Polyamide, 9% Elastne, 1% Polyester
- STYLE: 2972
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£6.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend £100
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Complete the Look
Excellent fit and good price
Alison Croll, 08-03-2017
Am impressed with the quality of this bra. it fits really well and is very flattering. The colour is pretty too.
The bra fit well and I liked the side support. Material was very nice and comfortable
Anne Kari Lauritzen, 28-12-2016
Nice color and fitted well
Fantasie always fit well and can be relied on to be the same size each time.
The bra looks nice and is comfy but what some women complained about proved to be true in my case too: it tends to make your two boobs into four. I have to adjust it a few times a day. I think it is due to the way in which the lace part is sown into the main bra part, or rather its location. The seam should be higher. I decided to keep it, anyway.
MA, 04/02/2017 08:20
Super comfy bra, very nice and soft material. A bit weird is that the bra lifts and supports so good that I got a feeling as if I had pointy weapons for boobs. Like Madonna in the Gaultier corset, 1994. Of course, they do not look as pointy, but this bra gave me this Madonna-like feeling as a first impression. Not in a bad way.
I would recommend this bra to others, it is my favourite for now.