Fantasie Julia Side Support Bra Blueberry
The Fantasie Julia Side Support bra features a sheer lace top cup with contrasting floral print on the rest of the cups. The mesh wings and lace edging add a feminine touch while the ribbon bow detailing in the center completes the look. Pair with a brief or short for a timeless Blueberry piece.More Details
The Fantasie Julia Side Support bra features a sheer lace top cup with contrasting floral print on the rest of the cups. The mesh wings and lace edging add a feminine touch while the ribbon bow detailing in the center completes the look. Pair with a brief or short for a timeless Blueberry piece.
- Underwired cups, adjustable straps
- Fastens with three hooks, three columns
- 855 Polyster, 9% Nylon/Polyamide, 6% Elastane
- STYLE: 9162
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£6.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend £100
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- EXTENDED CHRISTMAS RETURNS: Orders placed from 1st November 2016 can be returned up until 31st January 2017.
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Complete the Look
Ellie May, 24-05-2016
This bra is a great vibrant colour. All Fantasie bras fit perfectly and offer great support. Brilliant if you're a large busted woman like myself. The side support ones give good shape and the coverage is slightly more than most balcony bras but less than full bras. I have been sticking to them since I hit my 50s and need more support and better shape.
It's cute and comfortable. One thing is that the band seems to be loosening faster than I expected. Or maybe I just lost a lot more weight recently than I thought.
Izzy Martin, 29/12/2015 15:32
I bought the pinkie combo in this style and was very pleased to see another colour on offer. The fit is my usual size and very pleased with it. A lovely bra and the usual fast reliable service from Brastop. Thank you
christine, 13/12/2015 20:26
the service from Bra stop was excellent , although my bras are 99% fantasie I didn't keep this bra , nothing wrong with it just me being extremely fussy on the fit !!!