Fantasie Jana Full Cup with Side Support Bra Black
Flatter your curves with the Jana Full Cup Side Support bra. With an elegant geometric jacquard print adorning the cups on a contrasting nude base this bra is perfect for day or night. The same contrasting ribbon bows finish off this bra perfectly.More Details
Flatter your curves with the Jana Full Cup Side Support bra. With an elegant geometric jacquard print adorning the cups on a contrasting nude base this bra is perfect for day or night. The same contrasting ribbon bows finish off this bra perfectly.
- Underwired cups, adjustable straps
- Fastens with two hooks, three columns
- 62% Nylon/Polyamide, 38% Elastane
- STYLE: 2831
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£6.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend £100
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- EXTENDED CHRISTMAS RETURNS: Orders placed from 1st November 2016 can be returned up until 31st January 2017.
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Complete the Look
Bought same brand size & style before so all good
Rosario Carney, 03-01-2017
This bra is great! It has wonderful full cup support without looking too matronly. Great lift and and I don't have to constantly be tugging at it to readjust during the day.
Cups too small. I wear 32FF but Fantasie is way smaller. Not the support I'm used to having, either. Used to wear Fantasie in my younger days but the brand is obviously not the same as it used to be.
Kate Holleran, 06-12-2016
This one was too small for me
Caroline A, 08-11-2016
I am a 34FF full cup with most of my bulk being at my front. I ordered Fantasie Jana Full cup in 34FF and it fits 95% perfect. The underwire does not fit snugly against my breastbone between my breasts all of the time, and it hovers above this space, while digging into my inner breasts. Also, my breast tissue attempts to escape out the top, but the cut of the bra is tight, so this creates a great (I lie, not very great) pillowing effect that is visible through a shirt. I did not discover this until after a couple days wear, as it fit nicely when I initially put it on, but, with wear, it will shift. Because I discovered this later, I did not feel comfortable returning this.
The strap is not as snug as I'd generally like, as with the Sculptress model in the same size. I'm not sure I would order this bra again, opting to try for another brand. If I did, I would order a 32G, just to try to find a better sizing balance.
The fit is perfect. I will definitely order this brand again.
Very pretty, but doesn't fit well. The boobs come out a little on the top, although it's the right size it feels too tight (I tried it with an extension in the back and then the bra was too loose). I will wear it, but I wish it would fit better. Wouldn't buy it if I tried it on first.
Never received it so can't review
Unfortunately it didn't give me quite the shape I wanted, I prefer slightly moulded cups usually but thought I'd give this one a try. The fit was great though with good support and the material was really nice. I'm just used to something a bit thicker.
My favourite bra; pretty, supporting, comfy and fits perfectly.
liked this but somehow the 32 was too big and the 30 was too small
Loved the fit and the material. It's pretty but supportive. Liked it so much ordered the same bra in nude.
Nice product at a reasonable price.
Great side support and really comfy
Unfortunately didn't fit me but otherwise I'd have kept it. I'd say it's a small fit.
This Full cup bra is quite pretty,it's lacy with a nice gold edging detail offering full support giving a nice shape.
It's always fit apart my right boob