Fantasie Ivana Padded Basque Teal
The Ivana collection is back with this stunning Basque in teal. Black floral lace adorns the whole basque along with delicate trimming on the seams. The all black mesh backing adds a mysterious touch to an already alluring basque. A must have this season.More Details
The Ivana collection is back with this stunning Basque in teal. Black floral lace adorns the whole basque along with delicate trimming on the seams. The all black mesh backing adds a mysterious touch to an already alluring basque. A must have this season.
- Underwired cups, adjustabel straps
- Comes with detachable suspenders
- Fastens with 16 hooks three columns
- 49% Nylon/Polyamide, 45% Polyester, 6% Elastane
- STYLE: 9023
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£5.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend £100
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Eudora, 13/12/2015 20:09
I usually purchase a back size up and a cup size down with bodies and basques as I do not like them fitting really tight. This worked and it fit quite well but along with support and a little streamlining, seemed to flatten and squash my boobs a little, noticeable to me when I turned sideways. Perhaps if I had been able to get it in my usual bra size (not avail) it may have given my boobs a better outline and shape. I think it would have fit too as there is some give and adjustment. I liked the colour and it was lightweight and comfortable but I decided I would rather go for a black basque as I only wanted one to add to my collection of lingerie (I did not have a basque) and decided teal blue was not for me, thought the price was good. Another plus is that it is slightly longer than usual so great for smoothing out a less than slightly convex stomach!