Curvy Kate Vixen Padded Balconette Bra Fuschia
An exciting development for SS16 is Curvy Kate's new retro inspired balcony bra, Vixen. With a tasteful lace overlay and complementing bows, this set will add flirt and fun to any lingerie drawer. The fit and shape is not to be missed.More Details
An exciting development for SS16 is Curvy Kate's new retro inspired balcony bra, Vixen. With a tasteful lace overlay and complementing bows, this set will add flirt and fun to any lingerie drawer. The fit and shape is not to be missed.
- Underwired cups, adjustable straps
- Fastens with two hooks, three columns (three for bigger cups)
- 59% Nylon, 28% Polyester, 13% Elastane
- STYLE: SG3201
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£6.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend £100
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- EXTENDED CHRISTMAS RETURNS: Orders placed from 1st November 2016 can be returned up until 31st January 2017.
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Complete the Look
Absolutely gorgeous, although like several Curvy Kate bras, the shoulder straps are set a little wide. I have wider shoulders, so it works ok for me, but something to be aware of.
Karen Saunders, 21-11-2016
Beautiful and supportive!
Lovely bra but too big unfortunately
beautiful bra, just not the right brand for me. The underwire was almost painful on my sternum.
Bra fits but Uncomfortable underwire
Beautiful bra but came up big in my size. But its to be expected with different styles and brands
Great bra but just to big for me return for small size just waiting on it to arrive. Xx
Good fit and pretty design
In this size the push up function is a little terrifying but it gets you up there!
Loved the colour but looked enormous and gave insufficient support, so returned this one.
Didnt realise was padded, my mistake so doesnt look good under normal tops
Best bra ever, now got 4 please don't stop making them
Really flattering product, gorgeous bright colour!
OregonLady80, 15/12/2016 12:13
I measure at a 34FF and that is what I wear in this bra, although the cup is a little on the small side (34G in Curvy Kate are clearly too big though).
ELAINE JACKSON, 27/11/2016 16:38
This bra is fabulous. You do need to size down in the cup and back. I normally wear a size 36K and there was only a 34J so I bought the 36J and the back is large so I place it on the tightest hooks. The shape looks add on, but amazing under your close, it gives great lift and a nice rounded shape. It pulls in the sides of your breasts. Fabulous occasion bra, I say that only because I would like the straps to be stiffer so I don't bounce as much, and the main body if there had been a back size smaller all would be perfect. Girls I would defiantly say get this bra. You will be amazed at the shape it gives your fabulous girls in your clothes. Great also for a plunge dress.
Sarah, 20/10/2016 22:41
Best bra ever! I just wish they did more colours. I have ordered another one though. People think I have lost weight, I haven't I just have a well supported chest and ok I can't see my feet anymore it doesn't matter, as for once my boobs are not squashed under my arm pits. It's not too bad on comfort either. More colours please!
Shannon , 22/08/2016 18:03
Beautiful bra, great fit.