Curvy Kate Tease Camisole Cranberry/Champagne
Tease camisole by Curvy Kate. Sumptuous, elegant underwired bra, lightly padded in cranberry.More Details
- Tease camisole by Curvy Kate.
- Sumptuous, elegant underwired bra, lightly padded in cranberry.
- Decorated with intricate contrast lace and ribbon bow detail, semi-sheer camisole.
- Underwired cups, adjustable straps, fastens with three hooks.
- 90% Nylon, 10% Elastane
- STYLE: SG2009
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£6.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend £100
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- EXTENDED CHRISTMAS RETURNS: Orders placed from 1st November 2016 can be returned up until 31st January 2017.
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Complete the Look
Ashni Shah, 12-01-2017
I would give this a 3.5 - I find the bra part quite stiff and structured (although that might be because I don't usually wear padded bras). It's a nice cherry/crimson colour and provides decent cleavage
perfect. I loved it. and a fit perfectly
Excellent purchase true to size
Absolutely lovely! I love the way it lifts my massive breasts without digging into my shoulders. Good support. Made me look sexy and feel confident.
True to size and more comfortable than expected... My husband also loved it!
Fits well, husband likes it, lovely
Beautiful product but the cup shape was all wrong for me
Natalie.H replied on
Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry the item is not quite suitable, but of course do return it to us as we offer refunds & exchanges. Should you have any questions, please do let us know.
Looks good and fits lovely
UK brands typically do not work that great for me as the wires are too wide for my small back. Having said that, sometimes I will forgo the Polish narrow wires and projected cups for the slightly minimized profile of Curvy Kate halfcups. Although the wires extend into under my armpits, the cups hold the breast tissue close to my ribcage and provide a significant Marie Antoinette like lift. I wish the dress part was a little more silky feeling and that there was less "poof" immediately from the band, I think if the dress was more nipped towards the waist, it would be more flattering. Also, the straps are wide set and may rub in the shoulder/armpits. Overall, however, I am happy with the purchase.
julie Coulter , 20/12/2015 11:48
Gorgeous colour and excellent fit