Curvy Kate Starlet Moulded Bra Gold
Starlet moulded bra by Curvy Kate. Styled in lightly padded fabric in gold.More Details
- Starlet moulded bra by Curvy Kate.
- Styled in lightly padded fabric in gold.
- Decorated with intricate cross-cross lace and bow detail.
- Underwired seam-free cups, adjustable shoulder straps.
- Fastens with two hooks, three columns.
- 49% Polyamide, 40% Polyester, 11% Elastane.
- STYLE: CK2501
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£6.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend £100
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- EXTENDED CHRISTMAS RETURNS: Orders placed from 1st November 2016 can be returned up until 31st January 2017.
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Complete the Look
The bra is very comfy but small in comparison to other styles. Looks like the moulding is larger than the mesh over the top.
Cuts in under the arms and it's a weird shape with band too small and underwire far too wide. Made it seem too small because it kind of just flattens my breasts. I would have returned them if I didn't have to pay the return shipping. I live in Canada, so it was less expensive to keep them and donate them somewhere that they can hopefully be used by somebody else.
Lucy replied on
I am sorry to hear this product was unsuitable for you. Unfortunately, not every style is suitable for every shape and size. If you would like any assistance or guidance on finding the right style and shape for you please don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com :)
Excellent quality, good fit.
This bra is very pretty and fits well.
Helen O'Hara, 05-02-2016
Amanda, 20/05/2016 15:06
The bra is beautiful but the cups completely collapse. I'm a 32HH & within an hour the cups have "fallen down". The only way I could look droopier, after the cup collapse, is if someone grabbed my boobs & pulled them down. So disappointed. The Curvy Kate Tease is an awesome bra with great (shelf like) support.
Alice, 07/01/2016 15:55
Bought this bra a couple of days ago and it arrived today. I put it on, and was not pleased. It lies really flat in the middle, and then your boobs bulge out by your arms. I'm aware it isn't a plunge, but I'd rather not have my boobs pushed that far apart as it's not flattering, and would probably end up being uncomfortable if worn for a day. Also, the colour isn't gold, it's nude. Will be returning this tomorrow.
michelle, 23/12/2015 13:48
This bra is really nice makes my boobs look pert (big pert of course but nonetheless pert so not droopy) Im really happy with brastop for now being able to buy big bras with matching bottoms for a fraction of the price!!!!
Val, 20/12/2015 19:03
This bra feels a bit bulky but ok
Alexandria Bunker, 22/11/2015 03:51
I really like the look of this bra in general, however my bra arrived with the cup already curling out, so I can't wear it by itself under a shirt because it is very visible. The fit is also odd on me, but that's a shape thing not a quality thing. I likely won't order this one again.
Lauren, 06/11/2015 11:42
I really really love this bra! It gives you a lovely shape (not pointy or bulgy) and once worn for a few days it becomes more comfortable to wear. I am going to buy one in a different colour now! I will give it a 4/5 only because the padding is quite thick, so if you are self-conscious of having large boobs - it does make them that ever so slightly bigger! :) (I am a 28FF)
Brooke_D, 18/10/2015 20:48
This bra fits me much better than the balconette style with no big gap with the straps not lying flat. This is the absolute best fitting bra that I own and I love it! I'll pick up one in black soon now that I know I like the style so much. My usual size in UK bras (34G) fit perfectly.
Heather, 12/10/2015 17:22
Lovely every day bra. Great fit.
Renata, 25/09/2015 14:11
Nice bra, unfortunately it turned out to be on the small side (cups) and my usual 30FF doesn't fit me. Quite like the fabric and the shape it gives – nice and rounded. I will definitely try another size and would gladly buy it in other colours too.
Debbie Street, 20/09/2015 15:33
Well packaged and quick delivery, loved the look and feel of this bra, unfortunately came up a bit small and have returned
Sarah, 20/09/2015 09:49
Great bra - never bought underwear online previously but love this brand (curvy Kate).
Fast delivery - thank you.
Therese, 12/09/2015 13:37
The quality of this bra is awful! I think the fabric feels like plastic or something, and it was not comfortable to wear at all. So disappointed.
Rachael, 10/09/2015 02:32
Beautiful bra but not the best fit for my shape.
Jacqueline, 31/08/2015 13:31
Great fit and very comfortable bra
Lucy, 12/08/2015 15:03
I ordered this bra in tan and black. The bras I received have a bronze star in the middle instead of the bow which looks quite cheap. Not what I was expecting.
Kristina, 14/06/2015 17:39
Love this bra! Comfortable, pretty and great fit!
Amber Bennett, 07/12/2014 04:15
A very beautiful and comfortable bra! Thanks!
MM, 28/04/2014 12:11
Lovely everyday bra - it's so supportive and looks good too.