Curvy Kate Starlet Balconette Bra Frost/Boysenberry
Starlet balconette bra by Curvy Kate. Styled in lightly moulded fabric in striking frost.More Details
- Starlet balconette bra by Curvy Kate.
- Styled in lightly moulded fabric in striking frost.
- Decorated with intricate cross-cross lace and bow detail in boysenberry.
- Underwired seam-free cups, adjustable shoulder straps.
- Fastens with two hooks, three columns.
- 49% Polyamide, 40% Polyester, 11% Elastane.
- STYLE: CK2501
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£5.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend £100
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Excellent quality product just unfortunately didn't fit properly and had sold out of required size.
Un sujetador precioso pero no acerte con mi talla
THE SERVICE WAS FINE. I RECEIVED THE PACKAGE VERY FAST BUT HAD TO RETURN THE BRAS SINCE THEY DID NOT FIT WELL
Could not get a good fit but nice colours & naterials
this is the same words i say from the balck its exellent
Alice, 07/01/2016 15:57
Bought this bra a couple of days ago and it arrived today. I put it on, and was not pleased. It lies really flat in the middle, and then your boobs bulge out by your arms. I'm aware it isn't a plunge, but I'd rather not have my boobs pushed that far apart as it's not flattering. The cups are far too wide for anyone my size, 30HH. The colour is lovely though, I just wish the cups were too. Sadly I'll be returning this tomorrow.
Carlotta, 20/12/2015 13:19
Tight but comfy fit and great colour!
The cups are a bit too wide but not deep enough for me.
Yulia Trishina, 17/12/2015 05:52
Colour and fabric is great. It gives nice look and round shape, but mention that it is a bit tight at the back. Besides for my round and young girls it is comfortable but for some other...some space under arms can appear.
Usually I buy 28HH, but in this case I'd recomend to take 30H or 30GG.
However it will be a reason to loose weight ^_^
Naomi, 13/12/2015 04:27
Very comfortable and beautiful. Would definitely recommend.
Ewa, 13/10/2015 13:29
Lovely bra, nice colour, comfortable.
Leona Hiller, 11/10/2015 15:52
As usual superb delivery time, bra is pretty but I didn't realise how different a cup can be depending on if it is a moulded cup or a padded cup, the moulded cups just not for me & my shape unfortunately when I typed in padded moulded were included. Easy to return, very happy with the service brastop provide.
Nicole, 28/09/2015 00:50
The colour of this bra is awesome nevertheless it gives really wierd shape on the top even though the size is oka and I dont like it. Under shirt it looks bad because of the shape but just for the night with boyfriend it`s okay.
Christiane , 20/09/2015 14:30
The colour is so cool. That's the main reason I kept this one though. The fabric is not nice to touch, it is a bit stiff and I think the band is a bit too tight.
Justyna Rudnicka, 20/09/2015 11:40
Beautiful, but unfortunately not my style :( It was closed on top so my boobs didn't fit properly. I was so dissapointed that I had to send it back, because the colour and texture were really lovely. That's why I give 4/5 - I cannot blame this product for not being the style I can wear.
Caroline Mark , 13/09/2015 21:40
Fabulous colour and a great fit and a speedy delivery
Billie, 13/09/2015 10:55
My new favourite bra
E L, 19/08/2015 15:40
Not good, on the outside, it has this sort of clingy texture, that just feels... weird, the cups are too stiff, not a good fit.
Angela A, 16/08/2015 20:59
I wanted to love this! The color is GORGEOUS and the charm is an adorable detail. Band was super comfy. However - molded cups are very hard to fit for larger busts and this is no exception. The cup squished me in a way that suggested I needed a cup or even two cup sizes bigger in this bra. If you buy this, think about sizing up. Otherwise, construction and aesthetic are lovely.
Jessica , 16/08/2015 08:07
Beautiful colour, fantastic fit and brilliant service.
Bunnie, 27/07/2015 10:13
Magic bra this. Making a purchase of a "starlet" labeled bra at 59 years old felt a bit odd, but hey - makes me feel good wearing it. A great foundation puts a smile on your face and this bra is a pretty, supportive and attractive foundation. Thanks Curvy Kate.
Lindsey, 19/07/2015 23:24
Love this bra! The colour is beautiful and the fit is great! Would highly recommend.
Hannah, 07/06/2015 00:47
Too closed on top for me, but otherwise a good, tight fit for a 28 band.
Sophie, 06/10/2014 12:02
I am a big fan of the Starlet bras and this colour is just gorgeous! Always very comfortable for everyday wear. Love them!