Curvy Kate Smoothie Prowl Bra Fuschia
From the Curvy Kate T-Shirt bra line arises Prowl, an everyday staple given an elegant twist with lace sectioning and contrast animal print bows. A take on the original smoothie, the piece has been given fashion styling whilst keeping the simplistic style and unwavering support.More Details
From the Curvy Kate T-Shirt bra line arises Prowl, an everyday staple given an elegant twist with lace sectioning and contrast animal print bows. A take on the original smoothie, the piece has been given fashion styling whilst keeping the simplistic style and unwavering support.
- Underwired cups, adjustable straps
- Fastens with two hooks, three columns (three for bigger cups)
- 63% Nylon, 29% Polyester, 8% Elastane
- STYLE: CK4601
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£6.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend $125
- USA/Canada Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend $150
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Complete the Look
the cups on this are far too wide set for the band size (30H) the wires are pretty much in my armpits, but the shape of the cups from the side is nice and it looks great under a t shirt
Beautiful and great fit!!!
Kat Lovatt, 19-04-2017
this bra is perfect for shirts and also gives a great lift and cleavage. all round awesome bra!
mandy nunn, 18-04-2017
Perfect fit, really comfortable
Very comfortable and bright
Purchased this for my 21 year old daughter who is a 28F, she loves the bright colours and says the fit is as good as her beloved Freya Deco. She has worn it several times and has commented on the fir and comfort.
Tamea McIntosh, 28-03-2017
It's great. It fits well.
Love this bra! It fits comfortably and looks great!
I always buy Curvey Kate from Brastop and have been happy. Dissapointed with how uncomfortable they are with the underwire digging in under the arm. I've worn one of the bras i purchased twice, and the underwire is pushing through the fabric already. Being in AUS, its financially impossible to return.
Patty Stelmaszak, 06-12-2016
Didn't fit quite right and there was strange lace along the side. Not pretty in profile, but the color was beautiful. I returned it for exchange for another Curvy Kate Daily Dream In Blueberry
Amazing bra. So comfy, great fit and price. Gives a nice natural shape too
It's a very comfortable bra for everydays use.
Miss Helena Raymonde, 18-11-2016
My new favourite bra! I love it, it's so comfortable and such a fun colour.
Good bra, however the fit is a little weird. Sometimes my two boobs become 4 boobs from the bra.
kathy v, 06-11-2016
Curvy Kate never lets me down - this bra is fantastic under tshirts and has amazing support. Comfortable right out of the bag, and the color and fun details has made this my new go to bra!
Curvy Kate is a good brand, and their padded bras are much rounder, smoother and hold shape better so I prefer their structural reliability--in that way they are very different from Curvy Kate's non-padded bras, which are very pretty but a little too "pointy" for me. This bra is much like the picture, but prettier. LOVE the bright orange lace. I would say the cups go too far on the sides under my arms which is uncomfortable. Otherwise, love it, always so excited when my Brastop package comes in the mail because I can trust the quality of their bras.
Helen, 14/05/2017 20:16
Good supporter and true to size. The lace is chafing a bit, I have considered removing it. Apart from that I like it alle!
Jess , 17/11/2016 20:42
Looks lovely but the cup comes right under your arm which is very uncomfortable and the straps are very wide set.
Liz Clarke, 09/11/2016 21:08
This is my first time ordering from this website and I'm from Canada. I was very skeptical however, this bra has great support, super comfortable, uber cute and lastly CHEAP price for my size 38FF. Usually bras my size in Canada are over $100 that expensive for a bra! I'll definitely be ordering plenty of bras in the near future!!